• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion Abilities

Aqualon

Verified Member
Hello everyone, I made this thread because I'd love some new abilities, or older abilities that should be changed in my opinion.
- IceClaws (JedCore): I think this ability should have 3 'claws' that you can shoot, and not 1.
- PlantArmor: Bring this back please! I only have Sprout and CactusBlast (Both downloadable ability's) in my server!

Also: I would love if BottleBending could work again! Because you're only able to use Octopusform and Torrent with bottles, but I think you'd be able to do a lot more moves with it, just like WaterManipulation and Surge.

By the way, I would really appreciate it, if someone would make ability's for IceClaws and PlantArmor.. :D

NickC1211

Verified Member
Hello everyone, I made this thread because I'd love some new abilities, or older abilities that should be changed in my opinion.
- IceClaws (JedCore): I think this ability should have 3 'claws' that you can shoot, and not 1.
- PlantArmor: Bring this back please! I only have Sprout and CactusBlast (Both downloadable ability's) in my server!

Also: I would love if BottleBending could work again! Because you're only able to use Octopusform and Torrent with bottles, but I think you'd be able to do a lot more moves with it, just like WaterManipulation and Surge.

By the way, I would really appreciate it, if someone would make ability's for IceClaws and PlantArmor.. :D
I’m actually working on a plant armor ability... I’ve said too much xd

Aqualon

Verified Member
Well, I used to change te duration of Plantarmor to 1 minute, and that worked pretty good. And there was a server where you could bend water if you was wearing the 'plant armor'.