• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion A few Combustion adjustments/tweak

1. Don't know if this a bug or intented feature, also I only experence on one server (might be its fault and not the plugin), but I find it annoying when Combustion destroys waterblocks and creates air over it instead. While yes, explosive beam should/does/can evaporate water, but the at the very least it shouldn't evaporate it under but leave its surface untouch. Floating water blocks should either update themselves to disappear or just disable the capability for combustion to evaporate water at all (the beam should still go pass through that liquid succesfully tho).
2. It creates fire! P'li never did create fire throug her combustion booms, and in general I think we have too many fire abilities that do create (minus lightning, illumination, walloffire and fireshield ones). Let's keep it diversity and a little balance, k?