• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

4/18/16~ Community Update

Will you miss Vidcom?

• Total voters

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
Okay so before we do anything, like at all. I think we should start with the most important thing I have to say. A very beloved member of this community and of the staff, has resigned. @Vidcom has stepped down as Head Concept Designer. Unlike his previous step down, he is not stepping up into a new role. He has left the ranks of Project Korra staff entirely. He was a cornerstone of this community for the longest time, so I think we should all honor him.

As such, several positions have been swapped in the ranks of staff. Taking over for Vidcom as the head of Concept Design is former Digital Director: @Kiam McQuaid

As for the Digital Department, it has been more or less disbanded, many of its responsibilities being absorbed into the Community Moderation Department. Speaking of Community Moderators, let's all give a big round of applause for our newest Moderator: @Easte I'm sure we can all expect great things from him.

This update has been mostly staff related, Yes I'm sorry, but as you've seen in the latest beta build that you can't rush perfection. On a similar note you can't rush the Devs either. Keep Calm and Carry on.

Moonelight

Verified Member
I hope to be a good Moderator for ProjectKorra, thank you for the acknowledgement! :)

@Vidcom — Thanks so much Vidcom, for everything. You were one of my first "supporters" when it came to Concept Design, and I will never forget that. Thanks for the opportunities you gave me. I hope life treats you well! <3

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
It would be harsh or priceless if all of the votes were on no (with that option was available), so they wouldn't put that in anyway.