• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

3/7/2016 ~ Community Update

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
Hello All! First and foremost- A message from Mist(phizzle) "tell everyone I love them and I hope they’re having a great day". Know that Mist has not abandoned the Project, and he still cares deeply for us.
Beta Builds: I know that last week we promised a new Beta Build within the week, but things are looking like we might have to push it back a bit. However if the Build does come out, ignore the previous statement.

Concept Design:
Head CD- Vidcom has begun considering to resign from ProjectKorra all together in order to pursue personal interests. In lighter news, a New Concept Designer has been hired: SuchCake, Welcome to the Team!

Digital Team: THE DIGITAL TEAM IS HIRING!

Do you have any experience creating video content for a Minecraft setting?
Do you know anything about graphic design and/or digital art?
Are you savvy with creating resource packs?

If you said yes to any of the above questions, you might be a good candidate for our Digital Team!
Led up by myself, we have a few different responsibilities in the PK community. Most notably, we are responsable for providing the graphics used on the Wiki, the Website and social media. We also manage the Server List and the YouTube Channel. If you're interested in taking a part in any of these duties, please do not hesitate to apply for a position. If you have any questions regarding the team, or your possible role on the staff, please feel free shoot me a pm.

Application Link: http://projectkorra.com/applicationform/digital-team-application.5/form

In additon, you can expect to see new video content over on our YouTube Channel

Jackson

Staff member
Digital Team
Verified Member
Good Luck to everyone applying for things! Uh, am I allowed to edit my application- like things I've made and proof of me knowing and understanding how to use PhotoShop/Gimp...?

Kiam

Verified Member
Good Luck to everyone applying for things! Uh, am I allowed to edit my application- like things I've made and proof of me knowing and understanding how to use PhotoShop/Gimp...?
You can send those things directly to me if you'd like!