• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

2 questions

xDizasterCYx

Verified Member
Hello I wanted to ask 2 questions

1. Is there any WorldGuard flag to allow bending in it?

2. Is there any way to disable certain abilities from avatarstate? Since lavaflow can lag badly on use with avatarstate.

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Hello I wanted to ask 2 questions

1. Is there any WorldGuard flag to allow bending in it?

2. Is there any way to disable certain abilities from avatarstate? Since lavaflow can lag badly on use with avatarstate.
Sadly, no and no.

1. Currently bending is enabled if the user has access to the build flag (default anyway). Sadly there isn't yet a way to turn just one off.
2. Not yet, but it would definitely make a good suggestion. It's completely do-able and I think it's really good idea :D Suggest it for now and who knows, it may be implemented later :)

xDizasterCYx

Verified Member
Sadly, no and no.

1. Currently bending is enabled if the user has access to the build flag (default anyway). Sadly there isn't yet a way to turn just one off.
2. Not yet, but it would definitely make a good suggestion. It's completely do-able and I think it's really good idea :D Suggest it for now and who knows, it may be implemented later :)
Thanks for the reply, for the WorldGuard flags i think you can contact the wg author or make another hook plugin for it, same for GriefPrevention, players can use some bending in claimed areas even when i have disable-harmless abilities true in config, also i realized they can use some harm abilities as well, maybe the GP hook needs refresh or??

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Thanks for the reply, for the WorldGuard flags i think you can contact the wg author or make another hook plugin for it, same for GriefPrevention, players can use some bending in claimed areas even when i have disable-harmless abilities true in config, also i realized they can use some harm abilities as well, maybe the GP hook needs refresh or??
There's an easy way to do the world guard thing.
Allow building, but deny block-place and block-break, but I just realized you can't break ice then...