• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
SandBullet

Earthbending SandBullet 2.4

"This is not an official ProjectKorra ability, therefore, no official support will be provided in any threads other than this one. Use at your own risk."

Permission: bending.ability.SandBullet

Hello everyone, this is my first custom ability, this ability could have some bugs, if you notice about them leave a feedback!
If you have any tips to give that can help me, don't hesitate to contact me!

This is a simply sand ability that will allow the sandbender to shoot a sandbullet!
Usage: Left click to shoot the bullet.

Compatible with ProjectKorra Core 1.8.3 and above.
Author
_Hetag1216_
Downloads
First release
Last update
Rating
4.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More resources from _Hetag1216_

Latest updates

1. Update

- Updated to ProjectKorra 1.8.6 New features: - The sandbender can now use this ability only if...
  2. SandBlast

SandBullet version update! Version: 2.0 Fixed bugs: - Removed the posibility to hit more mobs...

Latest reviews

Use GeneralMethods to check if the block is solid or not. If it is, remove, return it. :)
Remove, return your DamageHandler too, lmao.
_Hetag1216_
_Hetag1216_
That bug will be fixed with the next version cooming soon, I'm already working on It, thanks for the tip! ;)