• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
FireSerpent (1.8.7)

Firebending FireSerpent (1.8.7) v1.0.0

I have a suggestion for this, make the particles a bit more dragon like. have them take the shape of one when you either shoot it or when you form it. just some ascetics. also it would be cool if you made it like lava disc where it comes back if you re-tap shift. but over all very good!
How does this move work? It seems like FireComet, just with different particles. Does it do anything other than shoot fire?
EmeraldJelly
EmeraldJelly
You control it similar to airstream the only differance is you can bring the ability back with holding shift.
I'm confused on how i use it, it says to use "fire source" but idk what im doing. Iv held shift, but there is no move usage description, for 10 seconds and nothings happend. Iv tried Punching, standing by fire, standing in fire and selecting it like you would water but i cant seem to make it work. Could someone please explain to me how i use it?
EmeraldJelly
EmeraldJelly
Thats an old feature idea i forgot to remove from the config sorry.
SUPHEERR AMAZINNNNGGGGG
D
  • Deleted member
  • 4.00 star(s)
  • Version: v1.0.0
The Shoot isn't working plz fix
D
  • Deleted member
  • 1.00 star(s)
  • Version: v1.0.0
Wont Work
EmeraldJelly
EmeraldJelly
Fixed. Please Re rate.
Very good! Waiting for the shooting fix.
EmeraldJelly
EmeraldJelly
Worry Not! its fixed.
Fire Dragon Rawr. c:
The Shoot isn't working,,,, Maybe I am doing something wrong too, But nice!
I like this ability a lot however the shoot function is not working for me. It just kind of disappears and I hear a roar but nothing else. if I am doing something wrong pls let me know thanks.