• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
BendingGUI

Side Plugin BendingGUI 1.5.1-PK1.10.1

Don't mind the 1 star, that's false BS. Anyways, I LOVE THIS! Thank you so much for making it. With your permission, could I view the source code? I'd like to edit out Chi out of the GUI.
StrangeOne101
StrangeOne101
Thanks! And yep, that's fine! It is available on GitHub if you like (although I can't remember if it's up to date or not though haha). Either way, if you end up using the GitHub, here's the link: https://github.com/StrangeOne101/BendingGUI
Super useful, I haven't personally used it on my own server but some servers I play on use it, great work!

-Matt
It will not work. if I right click the compass it won't open and so I changed the config to just the command and it said "An internal error occurred while attemting to perform this command"
StrangeOne101
StrangeOne101
What version of ProjectKorra are you using?
This is awesome! I really like it, but I don't exactly know how to make the earthbender's bugfix work... Do you know how? Thanks :)