• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
This is not an official ProjectKorra ability, therefore, no official support will be provided in any threads other than this one. Use at your own risk.

Ability description: This ability is an improved version of AirScooter as a combo. Idea is taken from Tenzin's air scooter in Legend of Korra.

AirWheel version 2.0 is for PK v1.9.0 and Spigot 1.16.1,
AirWheel version 1.2 is for PK v1.8.8 and Spigot 1.13.2,
AirWheel version 1.1 is for PK v1.8.7 and Spigot 1.12.2.

(Check history to find the correct version.)

Put AirWheel into YourServer/plugins/ProjectKorra/Abilities folder.

Here is an example usage from the series:

And this is the ability:

Mechanics:
  • You can use left-click abilities on it.
  • You can sneak to stop.
  • If you toggle on the damage, it can deal damage to the living entities it hits.
  • It pushes living entities it hits.
How to use: AirBlast (Left click) -> AirScooter (Left click) -> AirSuction (Left click)

Default Configs: (Full path is-> ExtraAbilities: Hiro3: Air: AirWheel: )

AirWheel:
Cooldown: 5000
Duration: 15000
maxHeightFromGround: 7
PushFactor: 0.25
DamageEnable: true
Damage: 1

Note: Special thanks to the project korra team who wrote the default AirScooter codes.

You can find the source code at here:
https://gist.github.com/EmreNtm/257f30207b33889ade4ae022bddab709
Author
Hiro3
Downloads
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings

More resources from Hiro3

Latest updates

1. AirWheel is Updated to PK v1.9.0 & Spigot 1.16.1

Better particles. Now you can use AirWheel with more stable speed if you start it without jumping.
  2. AirWheel is Updated to PK v1.8.8

v1.1 is for PK v1.8.7 , v1.2 is for PK v1.8.8 .

Latest reviews

Once again, such a great ability!! the animation is beautiful and it's way more useful than I thought it would be :D keep up the good work Hiro! :DD
Ah, this move is awesome! I like the particles and this HuGe speed, I feel like Tenzin now xd