• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
ProjectAddons

ProjectAddons 1.0.6

Dnil

Hello. What you did was wonderful. I will help you to solve the problems with abilities and try to convey all the bugs in words.
For a start I would like to say about Firadisk and Razor Leaf - a lot of particles or reduce them or add it to the config. MagmaSlap - a wonderful ability, but it makes the blocks of earth disappear forever, as well as magma does not cause damage. It spoils a relief and it was necessary to disconnect this ability on my server. Ability to: Shrapnel, Metal Repair - at all not work. I installed 1.0.3 and if you use Lava Surge pressing shift many times - this is a bug.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Hello. What you did was wonderful. I will help you to solve the problems with abilities and try to convey all the bugs in words.
For a start I would like to say about Firadisk and Razor Leaf - a lot of particles or reduce them or add it to the config. MagmaSlap - a wonderful ability, but it makes the blocks of earth disappear forever, as well as magma does not cause damage. It spoils a relief and it was necessary to disconnect this ability on my server. Ability to: Shrapnel, Metal Repair - at all not work. I installed 1.0.3 and if you use Lava Surge pressing shift many times - this is a bug.
What version of PK and Spigot are you using?
Are there any errors in console?

there is good idea for airbending!

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
There are no errors in the console. Version PK 1.8.8. Version Spigot - 1.14.4
Ok well, I can do something about the particles for RazorLeaf and FireDisc. I haven't encountered everything else you're having trouble with and I've tested all the compatible versions. If you're using the released 1.8.8 build, then I can't guarantee it will work. If you're using the most recent from Github, then I can guarantee it works.
please 1.8.7 support pleaseeee
No.
there is good idea for airbending!
I'm trying to avoid spiritualprojection because I don't particularly like how it's setup in the plugin currently.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Simplicitee updated ProjectAddons with a new update entry:

1.0.4 - Air, Earth, Plant, and BendingBoard

Changelog
  • Added Dig ability for earth
  • Added GaleGust ability for air
  • Added Zephyr ability for air
  • Added Tailwind combo for air
  • Added PlantArmor multiability for water/plantbending
    • Subabilities: VineWhip, RazorLeaf, LeafShield, Tangle, Leap, Grapple, LeafDome, Regenerate, Disperse (1 - 9 in listed order)
  • Added LeafStorm combo for water/plantbending
  • Added a BendingBoard
    • Customizable title, tick rate, and disable option
    • Lists...
Read the rest of this update entry...

IceCream

Hey. I have all the console spam message - Could not pass event Player Cool down Change Event to Project Add one v1.0.4. What to do?Version 1.8.9 PK minecraft 1.14.4

IceCream

Wanted to say about Dig - works in private, it must be fixed. You should also add the duration LeafDome. And there is a bug that LeafDome remains forever, the end of the duration PlantArmor. There are still a few bugs with PlantArmor when he stays forever and can be put into inventory and when the band durability remains and appears 2, by column, but I don't know yet how exactly it happens.

IceCream

1. If you die with PlantArmor, writes an error in the chat and remains the band durability, which does not disappear.
2. LeafStorm moves with you, but up or down does not move.
3. MagmaSlap - left click on a block of magma that comes from this ability to create a hole in the ground (the ability is used multiple times). This does not always happen, try to do as I said a few times and go ahead.
4. Lava Surge - you can click shift around itself and create a small lake of lava many times. I consider it a bug, it's very OP. And inflicts a lot of damage, despite the config.

Last edited:

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer

More Stuff is Better, Right?

Changelog
  • Added ArcSpark lightningbending ability
  • Added Accretion earthbending ability
  • Added Hydrojet waterbending passive
  • Added LandLaunch earthbending passive
  • Added Dodging chiblocking passive
  • Added Incinerate firebending combo
  • Renamed MetalRepair as QuickWeld
  • Reworked bluefire for FireDisc, also added to Explode and Incinerate (new permission is bending.fire.bluefire)
  • Fixed GaleGust cooldown
  • Other general housekeeping and...

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer

1.0.6 Release (abilities inbound)

## Changelog
* Added Camouflage chi passive
* Added RockSlide earth combo
* Added MistShards water combo
* Added Chargebolt fire ability
* Added CombustBeam fire ability
* Added Bulwark earth ability
* Added Electrify fire ability
* Added Jets fire ability
* Added TurboJet fire combo
* Added sounbending subelement with 3 abilities: VocalMimicry, SonicWave, Deafen
* Removed Incinerate
* Added new feature: offhand bind swapping
* Create a preset named offhand_swap and use the offhand key...

There's a bug on multiplayer spigot 1.15.2 where with the addons applied, scoreboard teams completely vanish. They are still on the server, but they are not visible in tab or when you cycle through the teams inthe command