• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Nimbus

Nimbus 1.3.0

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Hello, I have a suggestion for Nimbus!
In the show Nimbus is able to hover and is quite free moving and controllable.

My suggestion is that you make it so there is a hovering function because in the gif above they're seen using it to pick apples without moving.
I imagine it being interesting to be able to use it two different ways such as clicking to free roam/hover and sprinting and jumping off a block to dash like you currently are able to.
Hmm, I see, so sort of like a flight's hover function, Ill definitely look into this and see what I can do!

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Can you make particles changeable ? my projectkorra air particles is spell but nimbus is not affected by this and Can you add a certain height limit ?
I intentionally didn't do this so Nimbus looks like a cloud, rather than just a bunch of wisps, and I can add a certain height limit, however do you mean from the ground or on the entire y axis (y = 0 , y = 256)