• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
AirJump

AirJump 1.0

Jackson

Staff member
Digital Team
Verified Member
Jackson submitted a new resource:

AirJump - Airbending ability that lets the player to jump wherever they're looking at with some neat particles

AirJump
---

Airbending ability that allows the player to jump in whichever way they're looking at with some neat particles.
---
Permissions: bending.ability.AirJump
---
Default Ability Configuration
Code:
ExtraAbilities:[/I][/CENTER]
[I]
[CENTER]  Jacksonnn:...
Read more about this resource...

Pride

Verified Member
i think thats a ProjectKorra thing
because that error didnt have anything to do with AirJump

not 100% sure though. dont sue me.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
It’s probably something with the listener. He’s may not be canceling the ability under the right circumstance or something. I’ll have to check it out later.

FatherWh0

Verified Member
I went through an extensive trial-and-error process with all of my add-ons on my test server. What it came down to was when Jacksonnns-AirJump.jar was loaded the error occurred. When Jacksonnns-AirJump.jar was removed there was no error.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
I made a PR to fix the issue. The version I had in my IDE didn't cause errors yet this one did so i just submitted the differences.

Aquazio

Hi, I just installed this, and would like to edit the config a little. How should I do that? I've tried pasting your config into the ExtraAbilities file, but it doesn't work when I edit it in there.

Pride

Verified Member
Hi, I just installed this, and would like to edit the config a little. How should I do that? I've tried pasting your config into the ExtraAbilities file, but it doesn't work when I edit it in there.
ya find AirJump in your config. ctrl + f to find it if you have problems trying to
then you do whatever you want there