• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Psychokinesis training Sessions with HydroMan :)

HydroMan

Hey everyone ,Today i'll be teaching you all how to use the psionic forces over this reality,know as psychokinesis ,in where will able TO BEND ALL FOUR ELEMENTS IN REAL LIFE. DAILY, I'll Be Giving You One Or Few Techniques For One Element a Day. The Session will continue everyday ,with every new element switched between. Isn't this cool? :)

Okay ,today we gonna start our first session
with the powers of waterbending! :) Ok ,so in the universe of avatar(the show) ,we seen how waterbenders do this incredible water attacks that can punch people, sharp spikes that are made of ice,giantic waves and ect. ,but do you know that you have a slight power over water? And Yes ,you do have the power over it and move it around ,literally! Wanna know how? Try this:

Part 1 - Waterbending
List of this you'll need to have in this session to use:
  • A container filled with water, preferabbly glass/transparent and a lid if there is to get (like a bowl, that il'll be using as an example)
  • A light,small floating/not-sinkable object (i feather or a cork)
In this session ,we are gonna try to manipulate the water with our mind, that will allow us move to move the object by pushing it with water .What you'll need to do is to find a bowl. fill it with water. Next what you should do is put your life-force energy (known as chi/prana,qi or whatver) into the water (for those who don't know how to ,you should learn how to feel and project energy out ,as i won't be explaining how ,so i suggest you find it yourself throught the use of google searching engine). After you done that, what i would want you to do ,is to find a smalll, light and not sinkalbe object, like a cork and put in on the surface of the water ,on the one that we are using now for. After you put that on, you have to wait for the floating object to stop and settle down into one place without moving it much (if it's not already). Then what i would want you do is close your eyes and visualize the water ,the water that you are using this session for the training. Do you see it in your minds eye?If so ,do you feel any properties of it? Try to feel like you are that water and becoming it. how does it feel like to be it? Try to add as much of the sensations you are reecieving from your mind and make your visualization more realistic as like if you were awake, seeing the bowl infront of you. Open your eyes. Next what you gonna do is ,you gonna try to move the water. You do this ,by either of the intent/willpower or by the visualization (it works greater and effective when doing both). If you gonna try to do the visualization method, you'll need to move the water by visulizing waves gaining the momenton from the calm state of water to where the wave start to form a 1mm height and visualize them crashing from one of side to the object ,causing it to move in the direction you want. You can also try to swirl the object ,by "causing" the whirpool to appear below it. there are alot ways to move the water that can push ,which is up to use how you wanna make the water move by visualization it happening that way you thought of. I recommend you have your eyes open at all time ,as so that you can pay attention on the water you are trying, so that you can detect that you are moving with your mind (as how could be assure if your mind is doing all the work ,and not th unneccerary things that move the floating object by accident ,such as your breathing move the floating object ,causing you to think that you manipulated the water to push it away after you open your eyes). If you have trouble visualizing with your eyes oopen and you can't pay attention to look at it, i suggested setting up a camera ,filming the container with the floating object so that you could rewatch it throught it once you done and see how well your session went. The Most important thing is don't get upset and discourage if you didn't manage to manipulate it at your first try, as it might take a few times to succesfully waterbend :)

Last edited:

HydroMan

Also, any proof that this actually works? I kind of doubt it, but who knows?
Well i can't show you proof ,as i don't much train with kinesis that i used to ,but it is real. Believe me, if you put much detecation and time for doing this kind of session every day, i believe that at some point you'll be able to do it. Just try to keep an open mind and in no time u'll begin to waterbend :)

HydroMan

Part 2 - Pyrokinesis
Things you'll need:
  • A Candle or a match
  • A Ligther
Next what you gonna is place a candle or hold a match with your fingers ans you gonna light it. Then try to know more about the element you are controlling, its trait, like doing for instance trying to get your hands near the flame to know how warm it is. Move your hands/fingers around the fly, to feel how hot it is in all the part of your hands flesh when the flame touches (try not get too close to the flame ,unless if you want to burn yourself) and watch how to flame swings/moves/twist. After you got use to the feeling of the flame, i would want you put out your chi into the flame. Then with your visualization and intent ,i want you now to manipulate it. Try to twist the flame,bend it to the side and expand it upwards. Try also to extinguise it by visualuzing the flame going downwards,sinking it and shrink till it's gone. Practise it everyday. With patience and motivation, you'll be bending the flame in no time. :) Good luck ;)

Heating up the room

I recommend for you to have a thermometer or a friend near by, for the him(her)/thething to confort you if the tempuratura change alittle bit before and after the session. Clise your eyes and feel (in your minds eye/imagination) the room you are in becoming hotter and hotter. Visualize yourself warmed up and sweated. At the same time ,imagine the air particles rapadtly exploding and bursting fast from place to place around your room, bumbing to each other. Visualize the celling on your room melting into lava and dripping onto the ground and the floor being ignited into fire. Feel the presence of those two things, smell the smoke of the flames and the heat from the lava in your imagination. Try imagine yourself firebending, generating the fire from your hands as like one of the firebenders in the show ;). Visualize the temparature rising in your thermometer , to point it stops raising at the top and then shatters into pieces as it couldn't handle the biggest heat. Use your creative in your visualization, add more ideas on how you can envision your room being heated up and how it works for you better. After you finish ,check the
thermometer or ask your friend if he felt the room becoming warmer or him being sweatty (make sure not to tell what you were about to do before begging your session). Thats all it about firebending training for today. I'll wish now this.... Good luck firebending ;) :)

Last edited:

HydroMan

There may be psychokinesis, but it'll never be as strong as bending in the show
Lel ,i wish i could bend same in the show. That's the reason i'm trying to achieve lucid dreaming - to the experience the bending and the exciment along as you are in dream world, attacking your enemies and having fun with it :D

HydroMan

@PoopMasterPT already achieved it :D he had many... Disaventures in his past, and it kinda... Changed him...
I had a few lucid dreams a...long time ago. I didn't though of bending one of the four elements while experience one of them. Now i wish to re-have the lucidity in my dreams so that i can relive my desire "dream" to be a waterbender and fight along with the greatest waterbender - Katara "_"

Last edited:

KnRealm

So much talk of lucid dreaming.
This video helps with achieving such. Yes it works, I can confirm that hypnosis works but some have an easier time actually getting into trance than others. If you have trouble try watching one of his shorter videos such as the 5 minute power nap.

HydroMan

Tommorow I'm gonna try to perform waterbending technique the one told you about. As I see know one is trying and most people ignore this post due to what ever reason.