• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

OMEGA BENDING (Custom Abilities, Binding, RPG, and more!)

Don't worry, I'll think of a better/more detailed name for it.
Well, I don't know what that is all about. I should have quote that I was responding @xNuminousx to clarify my curiosity as to why Concept Designers decided on planning for the concept of Firemanipulation, which they teased with the gif of it moving like torrent blast. It's pretty unordinary for the firebending art.

Pride

Well, I don't know what that is all about. I should have quote that I was responding @xNuminousx to clarify my curiosity as to why Concept Designers decided on planning for the concept of Firemanipulation, which they teased with the gif of it moving like torrent blast. It's pretty unordinary for the firebending art.
Yeah...

Maybe because summoning a giant ass mob won't be ideal for a Firebending move.
Ah, I know where you picked that up from. I was suggesting that ender dragons in general should breath fire for the server owner. Not suggestiong for an ability that spawns one xD

Pride

Ah, I know where you picked that up from. I was suggesting that ender dragons in general should breath fire. Not suggestiong for an ability that spawns one xD
Oh, okaii, lmao. Well, maybe. Ender Dragons are terrifying in general if you don't have good Armor and etc.

Pride

Well, getting an MC card is just the same. She won't let me get the god damn game. That hard to understand?
Not too hard to understand, just don't get too mad at me for your inability to get a game.
But, truth be told, your mom's just strict-strict, Minecraft is a fun game, don't get why mom gotta be so mean at you for not getting the game.

Pride

That "god damn" wasn't meant to be hostile. Sorry if that was misinterpreted. That was a hostile comment to my mum. And yes, I agree with you. trust me, I've tried talking to her. Lmfao.
No, not the godamn part, but glad you weren't out on it at me or whatever, lmao.
Gl getting the game, man. Trust me, you'll fall in love with it the moment you get into the game.

Pride

Well, I got the cracked version and already. love it. Thanks for the gl. I just think that this server would be really cool to play on. I can use McLeaks Alts, but then I can't have any saved progress.
Rip you, lmao.
If you don't get the game by this year's summer, I might be able to get an account for you. I'ma start working again, so ye. ;)

Omegatron

I'd love to spend some of this summer to building, so send me what I need to join!
Proud to say we have a new builder, with QJjs's submission for a Fire Nation build.

We'd also LOVE help with coming up with ideas for some of our Quests and Gameplay. For example, coming up with quests for Combustion-bending (kill 25 creepers?) or Bloodbending (tame 1 of each tameable animal?), or figuring out how mechanics like Probending could work on the server.

So if you think you have what it takes to join our team as a builder, or just an idea guy, please feel free to leave a comment and I'll message you!

NickC1211

Proud to say we have a new builder, with QJjs's submission for a Fire Nation build.

We'd also LOVE help with coming up with ideas for some of our Quests and Gameplay. For example, coming up with quests for Combustion-bending (kill 25 creepers?) or Bloodbending (tame 1 of each tameable animal?), or figuring out how mechanics like Probending could work on the server.

So if you think you have what it takes to join our team as a builder, or just an idea guy, please feel free to leave a comment and I'll message you!
I can be an idea guy I was considering going for builder but I don't have the free time until summer

Pride

Oooo, wow! @QJ.js mazeltov, lmao.

Flight-seekers could require, journey and even risk their lives to find a piece of paper that's about Guru Laghima's poem. The One that Zaheer chanted before unlocking that ability.

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt

Kilat

You could go even further by having those glass panes appear in respective binded slot. They could be only visible to the user and (s)he could remove it ,once gettting use to the bind system, through /bending hide.
looks great ill sure to be checking it out soon i love any server RPG related

The_Ryleno

I'd love to join as an idea guy!

RoboToe

From what I can tell, these devs are very creative. Can't wait to see their unique spin on ProjectKorra!