• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

OMEGA BENDING (Custom Abilities, Binding, RPG, and more!)

OmniCypher

Staff member
Lead Developer
Administrator
Plugin Developer
Idk why people are so insistent on this looking like fire manipulation. It really isn't. Fire manipulation is aimed at being a primarily defensive move.

xNuminousx

Idk why people are so insistent on this looking like fire manipulation. It really isn't. Fire manipulation is aimed at being a primarily defensive move.
Well we're judging off of the ONE example/sneak peak of the move we've gotten. The one Loony posted a while ago in the Shoutbox looks a lot like this. Not in how it functions but in the particles and their density and stuff. That's why people (AKA like 2 people?) are saying it looks like Fire Manipulation. We have no idea what the move is about. Just the gif that Loony gave a while ago.

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
I would save my money, if I got some...
If money is a problem, there are always cheaper ways. For example, G2A has global MC keys offered for cheaper than the current price for the game.

And I know you said you don't get any. But just save small bits at a time from small jobs that you can do. It certainly pays off in the end when you get a premium account (plus you can get a skin ;) )

Hints :O I don't think you told us of it ever being of a defensive focused move.
Actually, nevermind, I think you did. Though, it does look like firedragon. TBH, where/how did CD's came up with that move? It was barely shown in the cartoon ._. Though, I can't complain, since the same can be pointed out to Octopusform.