• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Weekly Update 30/11/15

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
Hello All, another weekly update, and the second one on Monday! I probably should have done this earlier today but I mean, scheduling things. In any case there's not much for this update, so let's get the ball rolling.

Development: Currently the Dev team is hard at work sorting out Bugs and working on Fixes all in preparation for 1.8.0, along with several other re-balances, so please be patient while the Dev team works on this.

Digital: By definition, the project has been created, but it's still in the final stages, so expect it soon

Community: Yep, still here, keep on keeping on ladies and gentlemen.

Post Thread Discussion: Who was your favorite member of the Red Lotus

Loony

Verified Member
It has to be Zaheer for me just because of the whole "oh no you got me LOL JK earthly teather = GONE. BYE FELICIA"
I still laugh about it to this day.

Last edited:

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I mean, c'mon. The guy escaped his prison with 3 pebbles, took out a few guards with the pebbles, destroyed an entire air nomad temple, destroyed a huge part of one of the ba sing sae walls. Imagine what this guy could do if he were still alive. Honestly he was the best red lotus, and the coolest.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I mean, c'mon. The guy escaped his prison with 3 pebbles, took out a few guards with the pebbles, destroyed an entire air nomad temple, destroyed a huge part of one of the ba sing sae walls. Imagine what this guy could do if he were still alive. Honestly he was the best red lotus, and the coolest.
Lava OP nerf pls.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Zaheer was pretty cool before he got flight, and even before he got airbending. I mean, he was a non bender that they had to lock up on a mountain in a triple barricaded door, and had studied airbending for such a long time that he could use it amazingly when he got it. Then he goes farther than anyone else and successfully captures multpile members of team avatar, puts up an excellent fight against tenzin, the airbending master of the time, gets flight and captures korra, and then gives the avatar advice later on from his prison cell deep underground about how to get to the spirit world. I mean, c'mon.