• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Weekly Update 21/07/15

V

Vidcom

Hey all! This is my first of the weekly updates (excluding the April Fools' one), so I hope it seems okay.

Project Korra Resource Pack

Recently, @MistPhizzle posted the resource pack customizer which can be found in the News subforum. This is the most recent incarnation of the ProjectKorra Resource Pack, and grants the player a far greater amount of customization and control to the appearance of bending than ever before. The majority of these textures were done by @Archiuz , so thanks to him. I would encourage all of you to try out the new style of bending found here, if not to use it yourselves!

ProjectKorra Core Development

Beta 12 is now out, and devs are frantically working to finish up the final points needed to release ProjectKorra Core 1.7.0. With this version out, we plan to accelerate development in other side areas of this Project, such as RPG, Probending, and potentially Spirits too...? As a Concept Designer, I can already tell that Version 1.8.0 will be an update that changes a lot of the holes and slips in the more fundamental aspects of ProjectKorra.

Forum Announcements

As for the forums, I have two things to say.

1. There's been a marked increase in troll accounts and other alts. Forum Moderators are able to track IPs of accounts, and more importantly, see whether any two accounts have ever shared an IP. Any punishment to an alt will be given to its owner's main account too.

2. Lately, the forums have been growing, and with this, the time has come for a new Moderator. As Head Moderator, the task of finding one rests on me. Anyone interested in the role must be friendly, cooperative, have a solid understanding of forum rules, just, and have a long history on the forums, with no bias of any kind to their name. Current staff need not apply.

That's all from us for now. Expect more of these updates more frequently in future!

Hero

Im somewhat friendly.
Im somewhat cooperative.
I somewhat know the rules.
I think I dont have bias towards my name.
Do I count as a moderator @Vidcom

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Im somewhat friendly.
Im somewhat cooperative.
I somewhat know the rules.
I think I dont have bias towards my name.
Do I count as a moderator @Vidcom
Except for the part where you started attacking people in the shoutbox because they disagreed with you.

Hero

Except for the part where you started attacking people in the shoutbox because they disagreed with you.
Would you let that go?
I know that I made a mistake and I haven't been doing it since. I dont need a constant reminder of what I do wrong.

Jackson

Staff member
Digital Team
2. Lately, the forums have been growing, and with this, the time has come for a new Moderator. As Head Moderator, the task of finding one rests on me. Anyone interested in the role must be friendly, cooperative, have a solid understanding of forum rules, just, and have a long history on the forums, with no bias of any kind to their name. Current staff need not apply.
yay

@Vidcome Why because of the spam that was an accident I must be banned for about 2 months? I am banned on PK Chat. When I write to you you ignore me. Tell me this is normal?

V

Vidcom

@Vidcome Why because of the spam that was an accident I must be banned for about 2 months? I am banned on PK Chat. When I write to you you ignore me. Tell me this is normal?
You messaged me? Weird, I didn't receive anything. I don't remember blocking you from the shoutbox either, so that must have been Mist or something. Can you please not talk about anything not related to the thread here, though? We did just put a post out asking to not hijack threads.

You messaged me? Weird, I didn't receive anything. I don't remember blocking you from the shoutbox either, so that must have been Mist or something. Can you please not talk about anything not related to the thread here, though? We did just put a post out asking to not hijack threads.
Why are u keep ignoring me? I send message in privat, but u dont answer a long time!