• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

updated PK Reasource pack

Jack_08

i have Changed the disk "C418" A.K.A "Wait" to legend of korra avatarstate theme. i think thats enough :)... im making the environmental sounds more realistic like birds chirping in the distance wind blowing trees waving and stuff like that...

Jack_08

In the next update the sound pack will be compatible with 1.9... I'm only now figuring out how the format the sound files are made for this version of minecraft in order to make it compatible

Sshawarma

In the next update the sound pack will be compatible with 1.9... I'm only now figuring out how the format the sound files are made for this version of minecraft in order to make it compatible
just change the resource pack format to 2 in the mcmeta file

Jack_08

ive been doing a few testing and i was busy running my server
i will update the resource pack as soon as project Korra released the 1.9.x version

Jack_08

huh, that's strange, it worked for my resource packs. Good luck, love your sound pack :D
Hehe thnx ^^", I'm gonna keep trying and see if I can find anything wrong and why it ain't working, this did made the resource pack compatible for 1.9 but for som odd reason, waterbending, airbending and fire ending sond are not having sounds at all, earth works completely fine, I will be taking a closer look at these problems and hopefully ican fix it..