• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

updated PK Reasource pack

HydroMan

Verified Member
I also noticed that some of this sounds work outside of the plugin system (placing an anvil, nonbendabl regular water). That's probably the only limitation of this type of resource pack. :'p

Jack_08

Verified Member
I also noticed that some of this sounds work outside of the plugin system (placing an anvil, nonbendabl regular water). That's probably the only limitation of this type of resource pack. :'p
Yes.... The only way I could change the sounds is by changing the actuall sounds of minecraft that the plugin uses... This is the only disadvantages of this sound pack... o_O

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Hey guys I've been working on a server.. But unfortunately i could not run it with bending ... Yet. The server is only running on 4 gb of ram.(for now) I'm afraid that's not enough for a plugin like this.. If you guys want to check it out and, you know talk to me. I'd love to see you and talk to you guys. And yes the server is on 24/7. Though I need to check if I can advertise in this forum... If you guys know I can plss tell me and I'll give you my ip .. Thank you ;)
You can't, that message isn't allowed either.

HydroMan

Verified Member
You can however post it here. That way, we can find it by searching it through your profile, on the "resources" tab without any cause of trouble involving you. :)

Sorin

Verified Member
Can I use this for a server resource pack? (I know I can set it as it, i'm just asking permission, i'd be happy to put signs up giving you credit for the pack)

Sorin

Verified Member
Also, can you replace more of the music disc's? i really would love to see more atla/tlok music!

Jack_08

Verified Member
Can you add some sounds for chi blocking? Such as realistic punching ect.
i apologize... i can't make chi blocking sound because there are no sounds in chi blocking that i can change. the only way for me to make artificial sounds for chi blocking is by making a mod... and i dont know how..... o_O

HydroMan

Verified Member
Was about to say you could change punching, but realised that this will change everyones punching, since chi doesn't have any distinct sound :/. My bad. Can you maybe change smoke bomb (aka. snowball) throwing sound?

Jack_08

Verified Member
Was about to say you could change punching, but realised that this will change everyones punching, since chi doesn't have any distinct sound :/. My bad. Can you maybe change smoke bomb (aka. snowball) throwing sound?
hehe ok ill try to change the snowball sound

Jack_08

Verified Member
ive been having troubles trying to change this sound.. evreytime i do it sound so wierd.. ill try to fix this and may take some time