• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

The OFFICIAL ProjectKorra Server List

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Hello everyone, I am pleased to announce that the official ProjectKorra Server List is now available! This list can be accessed by clicking here, or by clicking the "Servers" link at the top of the page.

This will allow you to view an easy to look at list of servers that we know are using our plugin and that have expressed interest in joining the official list. This should hopefully stop some of the senseless advertising we have going on.

This server list pulls all of the servers currently in the list in a random order. There is no fighting to be at the top of the list, nor is it first come first served. Every server has an equal chance at being at the top of the list, second, third, etc, each time the page is reloaded, mine included.

To get your server on the list, click the "Submit Your Server" button on the list's page. Once you are there, fill out the form with all of the information and allow up to 24 hours for your server to be added. READ THE FORM BEFORE YOU SUBMIT TO MAKE SURE YOUR SERVER FOLLOWS THE RULES.

You will receive a forum PM when I get around to adding your server to the list, NEVER resubmit the form to update information, instead, just send me a PM telling me which server you're updating and what information you're updating.

Rules for Servers on the list:
  1. Must be using a ProjectKorra (Core) build of 1.1.0 or higher.
  2. Must be open to the public. No entry fees.
  3. Must be on a 1.7.2 build of CraftBukkit / Spigot or higher.
  4. If your server has a whitelist, instructions should be in an easy to access location via a website or some other publicly available source.