• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion Swapping Rebirth (Light Spirit)

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Similar thing as for Dark S. Version, except this is applied to the other counterpart :) If you're lazy to read this whole, and already read the other version, you can just skip through the text and read the blue-underlined part.

Activate this by left clicking air or anything/anyone without punching directly. Have your cursor and body un-moved and unharmed the whole 10 seconds. If you manage to do so through that duration, you can then sneak to succesfully select a target player (who isn't an spirit) as a TOKEN. Repeat again with another entity. Once you have two tokens unlock (more can't be create), you can then left click to kill yourself, sacrifing your own life to send the two beings to their /home and alike spot or somewhere else to safety if they already are there. After that, once 20 seconds have pass, a message to these two players will be displayed privately, promthing whenever they want to return to the area where they have been teleported FROM, which can be accepted/decline through a command. If they get killed before that duration ends, nevertheless they will be sent back as well instead of actually dying.

Additionally, you can also do it with one target if you wish to, by left clicking at the end. However, this will deal 5.0 hearts instead of 10.

Last edited:

Matt

Verified Member
/home is an essentials thing, So this wouldn't be available to servers that have decided not to use essentials. Might also be a good idea to merge this thread with your other one because they are really just two versions of the same ability.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
/home is an essentials thing, So this wouldn't be available to servers that have decided not to use essentials. Might also be a good idea to merge this thread with your other one because they are really just two versions of the same ability.
I know, but why not assign it anyway, since it already has a support for that plugin (correct if I'm mistaken). It could also use vanilla or other plugin that uses spawn points, sending the player to spawn or what ever. Randomize teleportation could also be the thing if the latters doesn't work.

Matt

Verified Member
I know, but why not assign it anyway, since it already has a support for that plugin (correct if I'm mistaken). It could also use vanilla or other plugin that uses spawn points, sending the player to spawn or what ever. Randomize teleportation could also be the thing if the latters doesn't work.
We "support" essentials, but we don't really depend on it. The spawn thing could work though.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
We "support" essentials, but we don't really depend on it. The spawn thing could work though.
Well, I think it would be great if you did. The More plugins PK is utilize/collaborated in, the more acknowledges it gets from those who don't of such plugin, bringing more in-game players to try out it's gameplay features, style and what not. More downloaders/fans = more props (I know that you guys aren't reaching for fame and reputation (and probably isn't pk's goal either), but I have no doubts you still want that tiny bit of it, like who doesn't?). Also, that brings up for a bigger passive promotion of the plugin, more people bringing other people and the cycle continues. Doing so would also help the other plugins you collab with to progress in fan numbers, in returning having them to help you out with the features you wanna use from them or even just in general personal stuff ;)

Matt

Verified Member
Well, I think it would be great if you did. The More plugins PK is utilize/collaborated in, the more acknowledges it gets from those who don't of such plugin, bringing more in-game players to try out it's gameplay features, style and what not. More downloaders/fans = more props (I know that you guys aren't reaching for fame and reputation (and probably isn't pk's goal either), but I have no doubts you still want that tiny bit of it, like who doesn't?). Also, that brings up for a bigger passive promotion of the plugin, more people bringing other people and the cycle continues. Doing so would also help the other plugins you collab with to progress in fan numbers, in returning having them to help you out with the features you wanna use from them or even just in general personal stuff ;)
I was more saying that there isn't really a point in depending on essentials, if anything it just makes the plugin less usable for people who don't use essentials (which is a surprising amount of people, especially people who prefer to develop their own plugins) especially for functionality in only one move, there is a difference between supporting a plugin and depending on it.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I was more saying that there isn't really a point in depending on essentials, if anything it just makes the plugin less usable for people who don't use essentials (which is a surprising amount of people, especially people who prefer to develop their own plugins) especially for functionality in only one move, there is a difference between supporting a plugin and depending on it.
Well, I didn't have "depending" in mind. If the server has essentials installed, it will utilize it to teleport players to their respective save points. If it doesn't have it, /spawn is done (without the duration thing).