• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Stagnation and Condemnation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sketz

Verified Member
I would love to apply for ProjectKorra, However I'm still a noob at Java Coding.
I think I'm decent at management though.

I don't see my self applying though. :)

Sketz

Verified Member
THEY HAVE THE SAME FACIAL EXPRESSIONS AND COLOR OF FACIAL HAIR, ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED!!!!
Such a confirmation. Please, show us how this verifies that Illuminati has been confirmed.
Even if you did prove such a thing, please provide more information that proves this is a real thing.

This has obviously been proven with such great facts, provided by everyone on the internet.
Starts with the simple shape of a triangle, to other materials. Such as what you said.

My lord, It's been confirmed, Congratz. Want a cookie?
Or are you going to actually report this, "OHH FOX TV, Illuminati CONFIRMED!!!"
Instead of saying something like that^ on the internet, on forums.

Where it annoys the shit out of me, because of how childish things have carried over the internet.

Such as other Idiotic forms of writing, or what ever you call it, like Bae,r8,nub, and other shiz.

Even with all of the other crap, people have going on, on the internet.
- EDIT: Also all of the large, and over exaggerated gifs, and picture spams^ ;)

Sorry, I just really hate internet/social bullshit. ^-^

:)

owlcool

Verified Member
Such a confirmation. Please, show us how this verifies that Illuminati has been confirmed.
Even if you did prove such a thing, please provide more information that proves this is a real thing.

This has obviously been proven with such great facts, provided by everyone on the internet.
Starts with the simple shape of a triangle, to other materials. Such as what you said.

Where it annoys the shit out of me, because of how childish things have carried over the internet.

Such as other Idiotic forms of writing, or what ever you call it, like Bae,r8,nub, and other shiz.

Your poison, My sugar. :)

Sketz

Verified Member
Your poison, My sugar. :)
Meh.

- Forgot the hashtags Lel.

#Annoying#Childish#Stupidity#LearnHowToTypeSomeTimes#SelfiesAreOnlySelfiesWithOnePersonNotTwo
#GrowUp#omg#SoAnnoying#Boring#SoManyHashTags#HashTags4NoReasons#HashTags#Rude?#TheHate#Surgar#Poison
#ProjectKorra#ProjectKorraForums#OwlCool#ProjectKorraForumsOwlCool#Bending#MistPhizzlesUpdatePost#Tryingtohashtageverylittledetail.

Jackson

Staff member
Digital Team
Verified Member

Highly agree. That's where our forum mod comes in but we have only one and he isnt on here all the time.
*Stares at @Vidcom *

Jackson

Staff member
Digital Team
Verified Member
Meh.

#Annoying#Childish#Stupidity#LearnHowToTypeSomeTimes#SelfiesAreOnlySelfiesWithOnePersonNotTwo
#GrowUp#omg#SoAnnoying#Boring#SoManyHashTags#HashTags4NoReasons#HashTags#Rude?#TheHate#Surgar#Poison
#ProjectKorra#ProjectKorraForums#OwlCool#ProjectKorraForumsOwlCool#Bending#MistPhizzlesUpdatePost#Tryingtohashtageverylittledetail.

Ha! XD

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Meh.

#I #Hate #All #This #Stuff #Too

owlcool

Verified Member
Meh.

And you say you dislike childish things, xD So Illuminati Confirmed is childish, But 23 hashtags in a row aren't childish. not at all in your opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.