• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Spirits

Spirits Beta 1.0.14

CKATEPTb

Is anyone else using this addon experiencing Strike and Possess not dealing damage? I can't seem to recreate the issue. If so, what are you MC, PK and Spirits versions?

I think it may be an issue involved with MC 1.10 but I'm not sure. That's the only difference between what I've tested and what me source tested.
Possess, does not always deal damage, sometimes players just walk away from it. MC 1.11.2 PK 1.8.6

xNuminousx

Spirits Trello
https://trello.com/b/YaRElkIY/spirits
My Discord: Numinousx#8042​
So just now I've rearranged the cards on the Spirits Trello and I'd sort of like explain what the trello will be used for, the changes I've made, and how you can use it.

Permissions
I'd like to start a sort of small community hub of ideas for Spirits on the trello. That being said, there are going to be sort of unspoken ranks that go as follows:

• Visitors - Anyone who joins the Trello will be considered a Visitor. Visitors will be able to comment on cards but that's it; they will not be able to add/remove/edit them. Any visitor that meets certain qualifications can earn a promotion to member. The qualifications include but are not limited to:
    • Actively responding to cards or making your presence known somehow.
    • Keeping a respectful and diligent manner across the board.
    • Active members approve your promotion.
  • Members - Considered the elite group on the Trello, I suppose, they will have access to Adding/Removing/Editing cards. You become a member by getting sent an invite link. Members can also be considered Moderators of the board, as they'll be removing anything unfit to stay on the board.
Cards and Lists
So I mentioned earlier in the post that I've edited the format of the Trello, which is true. I've moved some cards to be more organized and renamed/created new lists. I'll explain them here:

• Postponed - This list will include cards that cannot be worked on for whatever reason. This list means that although we cannot do it now, we will revisit the idea at a later date.
  • Stage 1 Concepts - This is the list that will contain all the new cards. If someone adds an idea, it will go here; it can also contain unconfirmed bugs and other miscellaneous cards. All new cards here will be required to stay there a minimum of 2 days before moving to stage 2. This is so that the active community can comment concepts and eventually determine if the card is worthy of being moved. This is the stage where a card will be archived or moved to Postponed.
  • Stage 2 Concepts - This list will contain cards that have passed Stage 1 and are now being looked at more closely for development. This is where the heavily detailed concepts will rest. For a card to move past this list into Stage 3, it must be a complete concept.
  • Stage 3 Concepts - This is the list that developers will look at for pending development. When a concept is complete and approved by a majority and/or admin, it will be moved to Stage 3 then a dev for Spirits will decide what to do with it. If they think it needs more refining, it will stay where it is. If they think it's ready for development, it'll be moved to To-Do.
  • To-Do - This list is mostly for developers but users can also glance at it. When a developer has finished their current project or is looking to start a new one, they will look to the To-Do list.
  • In Progress - This card is to show the community what is currently being worked on in the project. When a developer picks up a card from the To-Do list, they will add themselves to that card then move it to In Progress.
  • Completed - This list will contain cards that have been completed, but haven't been merged into the main GitHub branch yet, usually they will be sitting as Pull Requests.
  • Merged - This list will contain cards that were completed and merged into GitHub. These cards will be guaranteed to be in a Beta/Core build where the Completed cards are still open to being denied.
I hope you consider keeping an eye out on our Trello to stay up to date with the project! It will house all the ideas that could happen with the project so it's highly recommended to check it out! Thanks for reading!

Hi, so i am currently running the current version of this , and the current PK, and when i do /b d spirit, it says there are no moves.

xNuminousx

Hi, so i am currently running the current version of this , and the current PK, and when i do /b d spirit, it says there are no moves.
Restart your server after the initial load. For some reason the config messes up and reads everything as disabled. After you do a restart it should load properly.

Nevermind, I restarting it again(already did a few times) but i messed with blood bending settings, so theres that... I dont remember exactly what I changed, but it made it work. XD

Hopefully this is where you ask questions about spirits (if not let me know where to ask lol)

My server has spirits as a subelement of Air, and I was wondering if there's a way to prevent people from using that spiritual in the arena?

xNuminousx

This addon does not tamper with the Air element at all, at least not in any current versions. You may need to reload your server if the actual spirit moves aren't showing up.

xNuminousx

If you would like to download the normal version of Spirits, please go to the Version History tab and download the version you would like.