• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion Spirits are friendly with their species

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I think by default spirits that are of the same race (light or evil) should have friendly-fire between themselves. What I mean is, I think it would be pretty dumb to see two light spirits fighting each other or two darks fighting each other, because they are suppose to be in pack to do their own mission and whatever. We never seen 'em fighting their kin's, neither I think they should.

Sobki

Staff member
Lead Developer
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Since when was this a feature? Currently (Although very buggy and a lot of work is still needed to be done), the spirits only attack opposite spirits.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Since when was this a feature? Currently (Although very buggy and a lot of work is still needed to be done), the spirits only attack opposite spirits.
...? How should I know? I haven't played that plugin neither do I know anything about it

Sobki

Staff member
Lead Developer
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Oh, well this is already a feature then. And currently it's on the test server but people don't have access to everything.