• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion Spirit Powers

AuraOfAbsorbtion (AuraOfAbsorbtion)
Exclusive to Dark Spirits. Basically, based of how many mortals are within the user's (ability) radius, that amount of hearts will be taken from their hp and the total will be given to the user. The Maximum number is 5

For example:
1 victim: all 5.0 hearts taken = user gets 5 hearts.
2 victims: 2.5 hearts taken per each one = user gets 5 hearts.
3 victims: two random players get -2.5, and one random player loses 1 heart = user gets 5 hearts
5 victims: each loses 1 heart = user gets 5 hearts.
10 victims: each loses 0.5 heart = user gets 5 hearts.

This ability is used to harm others, while selfishly restoring your own healt or even save your own alive a** if you're near to own demise.

AuraOfProjection (AuraOfProjection)
Exclusive of Light Spirits. Basically, based of how many mortals are within the user's (ability) radius, that amount of hearts will be given to their hp and the total will be taken from the user. The Maximum number is 5.

Same example, but in reverse role (each out of 5 players gain 2.5 1, while the user loses 5 hearts... and so on and back).

This ability is used to heal others, while sacrifising your own health or even your own life if you happen to be weak.

Things to know:
  • It doesn't effect players (the user and a target) If one of them (respectively by the ability) has no more regular-red hearts to obtain.
  • Hearts change gradually, and simultaneously between the user and the victim(s).

Last edited:

Pride

Seems nice, but this is just pretty random. Lmfao.
I don't see any Spirits in the cartoon use this kind of ability tho, lmao. These 2 are pretty cool abilities that could be added to the game, but yeah, I don't see any Spirits use these anything of the similarity. Maybe provide a gif from the Cartoon?

Btw, I like how these 2 moves are like Pain Split from Pokemon. They split their pain and either give one another health.
Oh yeah. 1 more thing. Yellow. Is hard to see. XP

Seems nice, but this is just pretty random. Lmfao.
I don't see any Spirits in the cartoon use this kind of ability tho, lmao. These 2 are pretty cool abilities that could be added to the game, but yeah, I don't see any Spirits use these anything of the similarity. Maybe provide a gif from the Cartoon?

Btw, I like how these 2 moves are like Pain Split from Pokemon. They split their pain and either give one another health.
Well, the cartoon really lacks of any abilities, so I don't think the "canon" argument regarding spirits is depented when debating or discussing them in general (if it was, than I think spirits would only have about 4-5 abilities lmao). Not to mention that a lot of suggestions in here aren't canon-friendly either (even Mist hinted us that I can't not record existing, but in no way am I right).

Pride

Well, the cartoon really lacks of any abilities, so I don't think the "canon" argument regarding spirits is depented when debating or discussing them in general (if it was, than I think spirits would only have about 4-5 abilities lmao). Not to mention that a lot of suggestions in here aren't canon-friendly either (even Mist hinted us that I can't not record existing, but in no way am I right).
You do have a good point, not all moves in ProjectKorra are canon, but can still benefit a lot in the game. :p

Done.
Didn't mean to copycat from Pokemon. It wasn't my intention. Also, I don't watch pokemon (its just feels mehh to me).

Pride

And a show. Don't watch it, don't play i-- well, actually I did a few times on pokemon go, so that's an exception.
Oh god, Pokemon GO. >.>
Tbh, I don't find that as an exception to playing Pokemon, though it does still have a little Pokemon in it, so I guess...

Oh god, Pokemon GO. >.>
Tbh, I don't find that as an exception to playing Pokemon, though it does still have a little Pokemon in it, so I guess...
Well, ok then xD

Back to the topic: do you think my suggestion needs something else for improvement?

Pride

Well, ok then xD

Back to the topic: do you think my suggestion needs something else for improvement?
Well, hmm... Maybe a usage for your suggestion? Such as: "Tap Sneak to Use", or "Hold down Sneak to Use". Maybe that can be added to tell how to use these 2 moves.

Oh yeah, don't know why I didn't specify controls? Probably I was lazy to think of anyone :p

How about while holding sneak, a wave/burst or a circular platform would then expand - representing the aura. Not sure If you have to hold it until it reaches the maximum width or you can let go of sneak at any time and the size will depent of the duration you held.

Pride

Oh yeah, don't know why I didn't specify controls? Probably I was lazy to think of anyone :p

How about while holding sneak, a wave/burst or a circular platform would then expand - representing the aura. Not sure If you have to hold it until it reaches the maximum width or you can let go of sneak at any time and the size will depent of the duration you held.
Lmfao, yeah.
Holding sneak is ideal for this move, since no one wants to tap sneak and automatically lose their health.
A burst would look fine, like a purple colored burst for AuraOfAbsorpotion, and a yellow colored burst for AuraOfProjection.

For the controls, what about holding sneak, and the burst gradually lengthens greatly, so it gets bigger by the second. As long as you hold down sneak, the purple aura/burst will become bigger and bigger.