• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Quick Update | Monday July 25th, 2016

Kiam

Intro/Development:
Hello, ProjectKorra Community! I am writing to you today to announce some things that have happened in the past few days. The ProjectKorra staff have been working so much on the 1.8.0 full release and it's on it's way to you all very very soon. While speaking about development, I'd also like to welcome some new developers to our team! @davidj919 , @Sobki , and last but not least @OccultEnemy . It's been a pleasure to work with them so far, and I am excited to see what the future holds!

Concept Design:
In other news, the concept designers will now be using the "in development" tag for features that are planned or currently being developed for the next version! This will allow you all to comment and know what's happening next by looking up "in development" threads. While I am on Concept Design, I also want to welcome back some members of the Concept Design team! @Dr_CrossFire & @Fuzzy . I would also like to welcome @Pickle9775 to the concept design team! He is our first double staff member! I can't wait to see what we will accomplish with this group of people!

Keep an eye out in the near future for the full release of 1.8.0 and continue the discussions about the future on the forums! We love to hear your input and your suggestions.

TheWaterChief

Staff member
Bug Tester
Again and again the concept designers were returned. Now I can see exactly what to apply for designers useless. I write this so that people did not expect to become designers. Still happens any thing and they will not choose, and return the old. FILING APPEAL TO BECOME DESIGNERS WILL BE ALWAYS REJECTED. Thank you, justice.

Loony

Again and again the concept designers were returned. Now I can see exactly what to apply for designers useless. I write this so that people did not expect to become designers. Still happens any thing and they will not choose, and return the old. FILING APPEAL TO BECOME DESIGNERS WILL BE ALWAYS REJECTED. Thank you, justice.
These Concept Designers left the team due to them not having enough time to continue working, now they do so they got rehired. That isn't a bad thing? Lol

Kiam

We aren't done hiring... We just brought them back because they now have more time to work with us and they were on the staff previously and left because of inactivity. We are not closing hiring for new concept designers. If you have an application, you will still be considered.

TheWaterChief

Staff member
Bug Tester
Thank you for answer!
We aren't done hiring... We just brought them back because they now have more time to work with us and they were on the staff previously and left because of inactivity. We are not closing hiring for new concept designers. If you have an application, you will still be considered.

TheWaterChief

Staff member
Bug Tester
These Concept Designers left the team due to them not having enough time to continue working, now they do so they got rehired. That isn't a bad thing? Lol
Find those who have plenty of time, so you don't have to dismiss them, and then take. There will be new fresh ideas.