• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Puns

Do you like or dislike puns?

• I like puns.

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • I dislike puns.

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I don't care about puns.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

owlcool

Verified Member
It it's happy, than my meal of that dish is happy. (Would that be a pun or a simple rhyme?)
That is neither a pun nor a simple rhyme, you can't make a rhyme by just reiterating the same word, and that isn't wordplay so it isn't a pun.
You need to fEel your way around for some Eelectric puns.

FavouriteDragon

Staff member
Forge Developer
Verified Member
That is neither a pun nor a simple rhyme, you can't make a rhyme by just reiterating the same word, and that isn't wordplay so it isn't a pun.
That pun gave me a huge shock!

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Well I had "fish" in mind as "it", so the 'dish' would have it's rhyme

FavouriteDragon

Staff member
Forge Developer
Verified Member
Hah! That one pun has already been made!
I guess you could say it doesn't have a very good relationship; it's been outdated.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
He's just toying around with his hot-chick-guests. Speaking of woman, I might join the party, but I need to get (an) address for my girlfriend since that's the strict dress code.

owlcool

Verified Member
this joke is terrible. it's so terrible owlcool isn't even spending the time to capitalize his lines.
Heh heh heh, four heh's.
My friend told me "Work together? Tch, this isn't some goddamned neverending ninja comic."
Even I can't believe it.

Last edited: