• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

ProjectKorra (Spirits) Q/A Session

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Hello everyone, I am in the process of developing a FAQ section on the new website for the Spirits plugin. So, this is where you can ask any and every question you have about the third ProjectKorra plugin, ProjectKorra (Spirits).

Remember, we did release a pretty revealing bit of information a while back (September) on the project, you can find it here: http://projectkorra.com/threads/projectkorra-spirits-first-looks.406/

If you have any questions about anything in that post, or anything not in that post, ask them here. In about 24 hours I will be posting the answers to as many reasonable questions as I can (some stuff just wont be answered) on the new website.

Ask away!

V

Vidcom

How will the config for the spirit world mentioned in the First Looks thread look?

Joeri

Verified Member
Will there be more moves then mentioned in the First Look?

Can spirits fly or hover?

SenpaiBlaze

Verified Member
Some questions:
  1. How will a spirit world be generated?
  2. Will beacons be used for the portals?
  3. Will one be able to switch from a dark/light if they don't get what they want (config option?)
  4. can spirits also bend (Config Option?)

Joeri

Verified Member
Are portals generated, if so. How many? If not can they be set?

If they aren't generated or planned how will someone be able to enter the spiritworld?

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Is it possible to change between Dark and Light spirit? For example by spirit bending or by music?

Venusaur0817

Verified Member
I would support allowing all benders to have a meditation ability that allows them to leave their bodies and enter the spirit world spiritually, which would allow them to become a spirit. Perhaps even their own special class (human spirit) or something. Of course, it would leave their body vulnerable to attack, so if they are killed, they'd die and leave the spirit world and respawn in their body. I'd also support allowing Unalaq's waterbending technique to defeat or at least damage spirits. Do you think thats possible?

Moonelight

Verified Member
What will be used for Spirit Portals?

.. Kind of a over the top question, which likely will be no...
But will there be a option to have a Dark Avatar to be the Light Avatar's counter and ultimately balance out the whole plugin?.... Might make a suggestion if not :)