• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

ProjectKorra (Spirits) -- First Looks

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Sadly, we don't know. Before 2020 at least I would hope :)
Lol, please no! I predict this or the next. They did say they recently began working on it (they even released a sneak peak gif of it), so it might come soon, but not too sooner or less.

Moonelight

Verified Member
Lol, please no! I predict this or the next. They did say they recently began working on it (they even released a sneak peak gif of it), so it might come soon, but not too sooner or less.
That sneak peak was a while ago, and that developer no longer works for us. In fact both of the people involved in the making of that move, and that gif, no longer work for us.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I wish Spirits was a thing. It would add SO MUCH TO PK
I know right. None of the servers (I played in), bother to install RPG and ITEMs, because they do not bring much fun to the server and gameplay for the bending. Most of people aren't the fans of probending, so they aren't interested in downloading that. Once Spirits get release (and I mean juicy-fledged) or a bigger patch to the pre-existing sub plugins, it would truly add "so much" (/something, but not just something) to pk.

Moonelight

Verified Member
You guys, this is what I keep saying. I want ProjectKorra Spirits out ASAP, it's been pushed aside for so long!

Kess

Verified Member
Are you guys finished yet?With it or is there a download link I can have to this please?