• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

ProjectKorra (Spirits) -- First Looks

Verdinhox2

Verified Member
WAHAHAHA i'm buggaLOLga the Dark S of the ice mountains you all shall bow to me or i'm going to pocess everyone MUAHAHAHAHA

Aaron

You guys are so awsome for doing this I can't thank you enough! Also I have an ideal maybe waterbend era can change a dark sprit to light I know your not answering questions but just a suggestion. Thanks again all of you who worked so hard on this you guys rock!

Moonelight

Verified Member
I'm just praying that we will be able to get to the spirit world without having to be the avatar or spirit. To be honest, that's the whole reason I chose to want this plugin so badly.

Go to spirit world by portal to bring your bending, passive to have fast access and leave your bending behind? Not a question just an idea.

Ahrim

Verified Member
You can't bend in the Spirit world.
I'm just praying that we will be able to get to the spirit world without having to be the avatar or spirit. To be honest, that's the whole reason I chose to want this plugin so badly.

Go to spirit world by portal to bring your bending, passive to have fast access and leave your bending behind? Not a question just an idea.