• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

ProjectKorra (Probending) has been released!

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
The wait is finally over! You can now download and play with ProjectKorra (Probending). We are excited to launch our next big project and we hope that you guys have fun using it.

You can download the plugin here: http://projectkorra.com/resources/projectkorra-probending.220/

Please make sure you read all proper documentation when setting up the plugin. We have worked hard to ensure our wiki is up to date with the necessary information to make the plugin run. This isn't as easy to jump into as our other plugins.

Also, do note that because this is the first version of the plugin, bugs are expected. We have tested this build rather extensively, but we still caution people from using it on their servers. We expect to release BETA builds in the coming days to stabilize early bugs found and begin working on the upcoming features listed on the project's page.

Thank you guys for the patience. It has been a long wait. Enjoy :)

GyozaGuy

This is neat, I'm looking forward to future updates!

It would also be neat if you could have a team of only firebenders against a team of only earthbenders, etc...

HydroMan

Janderson, so either use a translator if you can speak in english, or message me and I might be able to help you (using translator myself if you wouldn't be able to understand me),