• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
ProjectKorra (Core)

ProjectKorra (Core) 1.11.2

Tim Maes

Verified Member
I can't install this? Can you please give me install instructions for this file? Thank you very much! :)

Majorite

Verified Member
Drag the core into the plugins folder of your server. Reload the server. It should create a ProjectKorra folder, and that means it should of worked. To test, type "/plugins" in the console/ in game. ProjectKorra should be there in green. (if you are using CraftBukkit/Spigot)

Tim Maes

Verified Member
Drag the core into the plugins folder of your server. Reload the server. It should create a ProjectKorra folder, and that means it should of worked. To test, type "/plugins" in the console/ in game. ProjectKorra should be there in green. (if you are using CraftBukkit/Spigot)
I already installed plugins, but I think I have an old version of craftbukkit... In my server I have to play on Minecraft 1.6.4 which version do you use? Btw thank for the quick replies

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Paste your console output that has anything to do with ProjectKorra in an official bug report. We will also need your craftbukkit and ProjectKorra version.

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
MistPhizzle updated ProjectKorra (Core) with a new update entry:

This update is almost a month in the making. Enjoy the tons of new features and bug fixes.

General Changes
  • LWC Support Added.
    • Players cannot bend through LWC Protections. At the moment this only extends to Metalbenders being able to open iron doors.
  • Placing blocks will no longer activate Bending.
  • AvatarState clears on death and logout.
  • Fixed an IndexOutOfBoundsException associated with TagAPI
  • Improved Saving Methods
    • It is now done on an...
Read the rest of this update entry...

Majorite

Verified Member
You change the air particles you are using to something else via the config. It you change it to something other than the smoke, it should be less laggier.