• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

ProjectKorra (Core) v1.6.0 is now available

Christopass

You should add energy bending to this plugin. I'm now playing on a server called benderscraft and I think it's using ur plugin. Energy bending is the ability of the avatar to take bending

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
You should add energy bending to this plugin. I'm now playing on a server called benderscraft and I think it's using ur plugin. Energy bending is the ability of the avatar to take bending
And you seriously think it will happen if you will be like this ? >.>

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Don't worry there has been talk of it.

Sorin

Verified Member
Will there be an ETA on the dev build? Sorry if this is out of the question and shouldn't be asked im just really wanting to know.

ocaz95

Verified Member
Hello is there a setp by step guid on how to install the plugin properly. everything works excepting firebending. 1.6.0 is the only plugin core is the only plugin i have in my server