• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

ProjectKorra (Core) v1.5.1 is now available

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
This update is much smaller, but we had to get a working 1.8 build before we can begin heavily working on v1.6.0 updates. The changelog isn't as massive as 1.5.0, but here it is nonetheless.

NOTE: You must be using a SPIGOT 1.8 build or higher in order to continue using ProjectKorra v1.5.1 or any build after this (meaning all 1.6.0 Dev Builds).

You can find the latest download here: http://projectkorra.com/forum/resources/projectkorra-core.1/update?update=68

Please continue to report any bugs you may find, but now that this is out, we can move forward with development of 1.6.0.

Downloading Spigot 1.8 is a bit tricky, don't feel bad if you have to ask a friend for help, I'm not the one to ask though.

Enjoy! v1.6.0 is likely to bring some AMAZING things.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
So the custom abilities need to be updated to 1.8 I suppose? or are they fine as they are?

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
So the custom abilities need to be updated to 1.8 I suppose? or are they fine as they are?
Many will be fine, however, those that use features that break in 1.8 will need to be updated (LavaSlap is the one that comes to mind)

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Oh ok. I'll have to do this on my better computer, as my laptop has some weird crappy os.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Well then. Never knew that, and I have no idea how to do what it says to do.

SexyToad

Verified Member
Well then. Never knew that, and I have no idea how to do what it says to do.
I did this on my windows PC due to my linux server running my server :p.

But it's fairly easy. According to google, if you click alt+F1, you should get console open.

1. Download their BuildTools.jar
2. You need to install java, more specifically the development kit. Which you likely have. Then type java -jar BuildTools.jar in console. Then done!

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
guest1@hcn-jolicloud:~/Downloads$ java -jar BuildTools.jar
Git name not set, setting it to default value.
Exception in thread "main" java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "git" (in directory "."): java.io.IOException: error=2, No such file or directory
at java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start(ProcessBuilder.java:475)
at org.spigotmc.builder.Builder.runProcess(Builder.java:312)
at org.spigotmc.builder.Builder.main(Builder.java:71)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: java.io.IOException: error=2, No such file or directory
at java.lang.UNIXProcess.<init>(UNIXProcess.java:164)
at java.lang.ProcessImpl.start(ProcessImpl.java:81)
at java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start(ProcessBuilder.java:468)
... 2 more
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Does this make sense to you?

SexyToad

Verified Member
guest1@hcn-jolicloud:~/Downloads$ java -jar BuildTools.jar
Git name not set, setting it to default value.
Exception in thread "main" java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "git" (in directory "."): java.io.IOException: error=2, No such file or directory
at java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start(ProcessBuilder.java:475)
at org.spigotmc.builder.Builder.runProcess(Builder.java:312)
at org.spigotmc.builder.Builder.main(Builder.java:71)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: java.io.IOException: error=2, No such file or directory
at java.lang.UNIXProcess.<init>(UNIXProcess.java:164)
at java.lang.ProcessImpl.start(ProcessImpl.java:81)
at java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start(ProcessBuilder.java:468)
... 2 more
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Does this make sense to you?
Cannot run program "git" (in directory "."): java.io.IOException: error=2, No such file or directory

It looks like you don't have the devolpment kit. You need to download a new java version. (But I'm not positive)