• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Probending Survey

Did Probending meet your expectations?

• Expectations were met

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Exceeded expectations

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Did not meet expectations

Votes: 10 43.5%

• Total voters

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
Okay so, this is going to be a quick post. Essentially, please just answer the poll and leave a comment about what changes you think need to be made. Thank you.

Sshawarma

Verified Member
IDK, waiting for a video tutorial since i can't seem to get it working yet XD. However, im sure its great and am watching the PK YT channel to see if someone might post tutorials there.

Migsel

Verified Member
born too late to explore the world, born too early to explore the universe, born just in time to play brobending in Minecraft

HydroMan

Verified Member
"Did mot..."

Even if my english is deteriorating, my inner Mr. Gr. Nazis instinct is trying to erupt out.... not*

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
Okay so, this is going to be a quick post. Essentially, please just answer the poll and leave a comment about what changes you think need to be made. Thank you.
mandatory staff training sessions, auto arenas (merge jed's arena plugin for auto rollback), rule set, auto respawn, better timer, tutorial video, preset arena, damage modifiers (water>earth>fire>air>water ect), damage indicators that inform damaged players and players within 10m radius who and how much damage was dealt, auto fowl recovery timer (when players step over the line make it impossible for them to step forward unless certain requirements are met) and knockback modifiers to allow airbenders to participate without being overly "op"