• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Netflix or some company gonna make a new avatar tv show?

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Korras perhaps dying at a young age (I know, sounds tradegic) and new avatars borns right after shortly her death. In Book one or a few more seasons, the team avatar keeps the world save or somehow involved with that task while air nomads try to keep the world in harmory before the new avatar matures. That would be an interesting.

Also, maybe after the avatar matures for whatever reason a new dark avatar could come out in public or get found, after the death of the Unalaq. That would make an interesting plot imo.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
It would spice things up I think. The Avatar could even be physically disabled/handicapped, but still manage to suprise how unpredictability proficient are in bending fights (like Ming hua and Toph). Perhaps more openess and population in lgbt community in the universe?

xNuminousx

Verified Member
There's been rumors about it (like twin Avatars) and there's has been logic put behind why Netflix would continue it. For instance, the Avatar series was expanding on issues seen in real life (Like LGBT+, world domination, etc) and Netflix is a platform that often takes on controversy like that. However it's all in the hands of the creators signing over the branding. Since they said they don't want another series (it's continuing in comics) I doubt it'll be recreated. And if it is, I dont know if Netflix will do it justice..... I used to be a huge fan of H2O (tv series) when I was little and their spin off with Mako Mermaids and H2O Adventure didn't please me. So...

xNuminousx

Verified Member

I probably like it. It isn't completely blue, but with a mixture of different shades and a little of sandy/yellowish color in there. That's what probably works well with distinguish if it from "Water", as xNuminousx pointed out
I think this is the wrong thread lol

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
And what If the series came in a book/novel(s)? I'm not a bookworm person, but I would definintly read that as it would hook my interest.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
And what If the series came in a book/novel(s)? I'm not a bookworm person, but I would definintly read that as it would hook my interest.
Ooh I would love it as a book! I think it'd be a nice book to have pictures every so often. Not like comic style, just random art work every now and then to help reads imagine I guess. It'd be awkward how they described the Bending..... "Then toph hit me with her freaking pebbles again...." or "Zuko lashed out and punched a flame in my face. Almost hit me, but I managed to dodge it." Ooorrrr "Aang did a quick AirScooter to escape the Fire Navy and disappeared into the forest."

xNuminousx

Verified Member
Oooh who's perspective would it be told in? That'd be interesting to see. Would it be told 1st person? 3rd person? 3rd person omniscient?

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Oh I don't even know. If it was in 1st person narration, than most of the time it could speak from behalf of the avatar and villian (whenever they're are involved/presented in the scene). Though I'm not sure if 1st/3st person would be prefer/easiest narriation for me to be immerse in. Maybe neither of them would hurt.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
Oh I don't even know. If it was in 1st person narration, than most of the time it could speak from behalf of the avatar and villian (whenever they're are involved/presented in the scene). Though I'm not sure if 1st/3st person would be prefer/easiest narriation for me to be immerse in. Maybe neither of them would hurt.
The series was a 3rd person POV and it did pretty well, but that's a tv show not a book. They could do what twilight is and tell it from multiple peoples perspectives. Like the first chapter was Bella's POV then the next was Edwards then the next was Jacobs then Bella again and it was a whole pattern

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I actually wante to see any show that is narriated in 1st view. I never did see/heard one or at least can't name any from my memory that I had experenced it. It would be really interesting.

Even if the person is at weird/obscuring sight angel, it could be switch to another view. If for example there is a group huge, the camera could switch to literally eagle/bird's angle that flies acrosss the group while looking at them as the camera pans down with the flying animal. Or the camera could switch to a random pass-by person that's watching the particular important shot.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
I'm not sure how well a show could thrive being 1st person... with it being 3rd person you are able to get the suspense of know what's going to happen, or what you think will happen. If it's first person then you, the watcher, has just as much information as the character which is very limited. 3rd person offers more interest and suspense which is why I think it thrives a bit more. Though you can sti