• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Most Accurate Map of Avatar - Help Wanted

Gahshunk

It's true, leaving your Skype name for anyone to see can be dangerous as they are often associated with phishing scams, internet attacks, and possibly other malware.

g221

I am a server owner although this is for a different server, I am willing to pay money for a map pm me if interested.

Mstivland89

I'm actually in the same boat as g221. I own a server and would love to help you with your map! We need a map and can totally hook you up with some great mods and builders in exchange for a copy. Message me, we can work something out!

g221

I'm actually in the same boat as g221. I own a server and would love to help you with your map! We need a map and can totally hook you up with some great mods and builders in exchange for a copy. Message me, we can work something out!
hmm looks like I have a dealbreaker, migeul what would u say to 100 dollars in paypall

g221

ok I just dont want anybody saying: "You stole their map" mabye we can work something out ill pm u :)

Hello, my friend and I would love to help you with you Avatar map we are big fans of The Last Airbender and Legend of Korra we are 15 and 16 and are good builders in Minecraft. Please contact me at my skype Jaisoko.

I am Building the Most Extensive and Accurate Map of the Avatar World !

I am Looking for Builders or Mods (With Some Minecraft Experience & Who Love Both Aang and Korra)

Message Me Your Skype Or Private Message Me For The IP Address

Areas Completed:

Western Air Temple
Eastern Air Temple
Northern Air Temple
Northern Water Tribe
Southern Water Tribe
Fire Nation Capitol
Fire Nation Palace
Fire Nation Agni Kai Arena
Earth Kingdom Square
Earth Kingdom Monorail
Earth Kingdom Palace
Misty Palms + White Lotus Underground Base
Red Lotus Underground Base
Republic City Pro Bending Stadium
Wan Shi Tong's Library

Areas To Be Completed:

Fire Nation City
Earth Kingdom - Ba Sing Sei, Zao Fu, Metal Empire
More Water Tribe Tribunes
Swamp Water Tribes
Northern Air Temple
Boiling Rock
Kyoshi Island

I would love to help you guys on this project! Avatar the last Airbender and Legend of Korra are my favorite shows. My sign is: fatdogs43367

Pur3_Fox

I am Building the Most Extensive and Accurate Map of the Avatar World !

I am Looking for Builders or Mods (With Some Minecraft Experience & Who Love Both Aang and Korra)

Message Me Your Skype Or Private Message Me For The IP Address

Areas Completed:

Western Air Temple
Eastern Air Temple
Northern Air Temple
Northern Water Tribe
Southern Water Tribe
Fire Nation Capitol
Fire Nation Palace
Fire Nation Agni Kai Arena
Earth Kingdom Square
Earth Kingdom Monorail
Earth Kingdom Palace
Misty Palms + White Lotus Underground Base
Red Lotus Underground Base
Republic City Pro Bending Stadium
Wan Shi Tong's Library

Areas To Be Completed:

Fire Nation City
Earth Kingdom - Ba Sing Sei, Zao Fu, Metal Empire
More Water Tribe Tribunes
Swamp Water Tribes
Northern Air Temple
Boiling Rock
Kyoshi Island

id love to help :D:D the avatar series played a large role in my childhood :):)

Pur3_Fox

my map has

Western Air Temple Completed
Eastern Air Temple Completed
Northern Air Temple0%
Northern Water Tribe Completed
Southern Water Tribe 0%
Fire Nation Capitol 50%
Fire Nation Palace 90%
Earth Kingdom Palace 50%
Misty Palms + White Lotus Underground Base 0%
R ed Lotus Underground Base0%
Republic City Pro Bending Stadium 0%
Wan Shi Tong's Library 0%
kyoshi 70%
this seems pretty cool too:eek:

Namako

Still wip and looking for help? I am a former coder (I am still a programmer but didn't code anything minecraft in about four years) and I'd love to help build. I really think our community needs an accurate avatar world with lots of builders. A map everyone can download the newest version of and help via building on the official server. That's something we really need. We can't have everyone hoarding a small built part on their server. We need to make something as one community, free to use for anyone. If someone is still looking for help and maybe likes my idea, contact me.