• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Most Accurate Map of Avatar - Help Wanted

miguelez23

Verified Member
I am Building the Most Extensive and Accurate Map of the Avatar World !

I am Looking for Builders or Mods (With Some Minecraft Experience & Who Love Both Aang and Korra)

Message Me Your Skype Or Private Message Me For The IP Address

Areas Completed:

Western Air Temple
Eastern Air Temple
Northern Air Temple
Northern Water Tribe
Southern Water Tribe
Fire Nation Capitol
Fire Nation Palace
Fire Nation Agni Kai Arena
Earth Kingdom Square
Earth Kingdom Monorail
Earth Kingdom Palace
Misty Palms + White Lotus Underground Base
Red Lotus Underground Base
Republic City Pro Bending Stadium
Wan Shi Tong's Library

Areas To Be Completed:

Fire Nation City
Earth Kingdom - Ba Sing Sei, Zao Fu, Metal Empire
More Water Tribe Tribunes
Swamp Water Tribes
Northern Air Temple
Boiling Rock
Kyoshi Island

Last edited:

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I would love to help! My skype username is "finnbon".

Btw, you forgot to list the swamp tribe ;)

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Don't trust him he was helping me with mine but then tries to DDOS us.
It's his choice if he wants me to help or not. This that happened at other places like servers, should not make a difference here. There was an exception, which was unfortunate.

Last edited:

owlcool

Verified Member
Obviously he was talking about finn...
It's his choice if he wants me to help or not. This that happened at other places like servers, should not make a difference here. There was an exception, which was unfortunate.

Back to topic. The building style I love the most is spruce, dark oak logs and stone. It's self explanatory I know others styles too. Once again, my Skype name is "finnbon". I've been searching for an avatar map a lot, but I couldn't find a single good one. I hope this project will change that, and it would be really cool to be a part of that!
It's His Choice. That leaves behind the possibility that it is not finn but someone who deleted their post. Just don't accuse people until you get all the facts Najh98. Besides, he could just as easily whitelist this for the time being.

Unionjackjz1

Verified Member
See I would help, but I do not give my Skype out to strangers, and I already have an avatar map completed. Also,I don't like anyone who has a reputation for DDOSing people.

kadika661

Verified Member
my map has

Western Air Temple Completed
Eastern Air Temple Completed
Northern Air Temple0%
Northern Water Tribe Completed
Southern Water Tribe 0%
Fire Nation Capitol 50%
Fire Nation Palace 90%
Earth Kingdom Palace 50%
Misty Palms + White Lotus Underground Base 0%
R ed Lotus Underground Base0%
Republic City Pro Bending Stadium 0%
Wan Shi Tong's Library 0%
kyoshi 70%

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
See I would help, but I do not give my Skype out to strangers, and I already have an avatar map completed. Also,I don't like anyone who has a reputation for DDOSing people.
Just to clear up some stuff. @miguelez23 has nothing to do with a DDOS (as far as I know). Big misunderstanding! However, let's forget any misunderstandings, and get back to topic ! :)

Najh98

Verified Member
It's His Choice. That leaves behind the possibility that it is not finn but someone who deleted their post. Just don't accuse people until you get all the facts Najh98. Besides, he could just as easily whitelist this for the time being.
You can still tell it was obviously him.