• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
MetalCables

MetalCables 1.5

xNuminousx

Verified Member
I can't see how you could d this unless you mean like you shoot your cable into a way and the other person aims for your cable but I'm still not sure if the cable would be recognized
Well in the show you'd be able to wrap your cable around someone elses and then pull yourself toward them. In this move, if you shot your cable at someone elses cable and were able to hit it, you'd be able to pull yourself towards it as well.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
*sigh* please learn the difference between a debate and an argument. While you're doing that, also look up what constructive criticism actually means...

"Can this be converted into a non-MultiAbility? I don't like MultiAbilities." - you weren't giving constructive criticism, it's asking him to change the entire project to suit you and validating it by stating there's probably others who would like the same thing.

All I'm saying is before you comment on everyone's hours of work requesting they change the entire project; if you expect them to listen to you then at least understand what you're asking.
I didn't knew it would change the whole project and that the huge amount of work will have to be put out, so I expected to get a clarification from the author in the request I ask to do. Yes, I expected to listen (which he did anyway), but not necessary comply with my wishes.

I get wher you are coming from but the majority likes and accepts it as a multi-ability and it would not be smart to change a product just to please one person.
It is not just pleasing only one person. This comment doesn't cover all the magority of fans that likes this ability. Try asking outside the forum If they don't mind having it as a multiability.

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt

NickC1211

Verified Member
I didn't knew it would change the whole project and that the huge amount of work will have to be put out, so I expected to get a clarification from the author in the request I ask to do. Yes, I expected to listen (which he did anyway), but not necessary comply with my wishes.

It is not just pleasing only one person. This comment doesn't cover all the magority of fans that likes this ability. Try asking outside the forum If they don't mind having it as a multiability.

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt
I actually think the majority likes the multi ability or doesn't care. And it is impossible to please everyone so he has to just do his best to please the most and the most either like it or don't care.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
but he's letting us use it.
Emphases on letting. He can correct me if I'm wrong but he made this move because he enjoys what he does and he released it because he wanted to share what he created with everyone else. Stuff like this:
he has to just do his best to please the most
Makes it seem like he's obligated to make/update this move as well as incorporate all of these suggestions; which is not true. Just do your best to watch the wording because I doubt the publicity and fame is the reason why he created and uploaded this ability. Otherwise, he would do what everyone wanted rather than what he wanted.

Sometimes, people suggest things that the creator also feel may be needed. And this is when suggestions are used in releases. When the suggestions aren't used, that's when the creator thought their ability would be better off without that feature. This is an add-on, not Core, so no use in arguing what should happen. This is an optional download and Finn is most likely going to stick with what he thinks is best for HIS ability.

NickC1211

Verified Member
Emphases on letting. He can correct me if I'm wrong but he made this move because he enjoys what he does and he released it because he wanted to share what he created with everyone else. Stuff like this:

Makes it seem like he's obligated to make/update this move as well as incorporate all of these suggestions; which is not true. Just do your best to watch the wording because I doubt the publicity and fame is the reason why he created and uploaded this ability. Otherwise, he would do what everyone wanted rather than what he wanted.

Sometimes, people suggest things that the creator also feel may be needed. And this is when suggestions are used in releases. When the suggestions aren't used, that's when the creator thought their ability would be better off without that feature. This is an add-on, not Core, so no use in arguing what should happen. This is an optional download and Finn is most likely going to stick with what he thinks is best for HIS ability.
Yea that is not what I meant at all thank you for checking me on that. We are not entitled to this move and therefore we can make suggestions but not get mad when he says no because it is his move.

NickC1211

Verified Member
If he's referring to the same thing I am, I don't think anyone got mad. I was just checking him on his wording because it was a bit brash for this circumstance.
Yea you're right I was trying to relate to Mesk but it was a little brash

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I overreacted on my part :rolleyes: My apologies to finn and the rest who are reading. I flamed up this area and shifted it into a off-topic place. I'll try to be careful next time.

Kael Wittwer

Verified Member
I am not able to get it to work. I activate the ability and than I can't use any moves nor can I exit the move. If I change elements it just says I can't bind moves at this time. Please help

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I am not able to get it to work. I activate the ability and than I can't use any moves nor can I exit the move. If I change elements it just says I can't bind moves at this time. Please help
I'll fix the issue, I think I know what causes it. Apologies for the problem, I'll get to it when I get back from work, which should be in roughly 8 hours