• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion Meditate Into The Spirit World

Leo071

Verified Member
Minecraft Name ~ Leo071
Ability Name ~ Meditate
Ability Element ~ All Elements

Information ~ I recently watched legend of Korra and i have found out that all can meditate into the spirit world, even Aiwei and he's an earthbender but Zaheer as we saw could manipulate his spirit form to quickly travel and teleport places, it's going to be laggy if you do but find a way to extract the enderpearl teleportation to use as a move then that's great, but i think we should make this for all elements to be able to enter the spirit world but make air manipulate the teleportation (if you can) of course all the benders wont have their bending but ones that come from the portals could and benders could also come back to the world just where they were standing before they used meditation but if you fall in the lost souls prison then you will die but that idea is up to you to decide if they stay in that prison or die, i think also that the airbenders that can fly or have the power of flight have more control of going to the spirit world whilst in mid air as we see zaheer fly meditating to go to the spirit world it shows that zaheer has more freedom in the spirit world.

Command: /Meditate
(Becuase i dont want people to get confused with the actual airbender move meditate and to save space on the bending board)

Adding this will have to have the spirit world itself but might create some lag possibly also adding this just adds a another way to get to the spirit world. hope this idea wasn't as far fetched as my other ideas - Leo071

Attachments

Last edited:

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
The Fog of Lost Souls doesn't sound so special to be introduced by the plugin. Any server owner can set it up by decorating any crater to look like the fictional area and set up the area with death counter (probably would be easy with via wither status effect) by using other plugin that gives the op ability to do so.

With Easte's spiritual level Concept, I think not all but only those benders that have reach a certain or higher level should succesfully enter the spirit world, because obviously one needs to be spiritual enough to be able to enter, as Tenzin himself proven to us he couldn't but Jinora (the one who can see the spirits and Astral Project) assisted to guide the avatar herself after his fail attempts on entering with Korra), but the youngerst did it succesfully.

CamThePanda

Verified Member
I think that we aren't going to be seeing a spirit world in the future, unless something changes drastically. Why? Well, a spirit world would require a custom world generator, and that's some pretty complex stuff. And even if the developers got that far, that still wouldn't be enough. The point of a spirit world is to have spirits and spirit related items/goals, and those would have to rely on a custom modpack.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Devs said they aren't gonna provide any their defaults spirit world, because they want the server owners to create their own with what their creativity offers instead of the plugin its own provided, probably due to not liking the idea for every 4 out of five 5 servers using the same world for spirits to roam around.

Spirit world will be customizable @CamThePanda

Sobki

Staff member
Lead Developer
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Devs said they aren't gonna provide any their defaults spirit world, because they want the server owners to create their own with what their creativity offers instead of the plugin its own provided, probably due to not liking the idea for every 4 out of five 5 servers using the same world for spirits to roam around.

Spirit world will be customizable @CamThePanda
That was over a year ago, and if I have any say in it we should at least release a downloadable map. We have builders, so using that as an excuse would just be lazy on our behalf.
Reminder for anyone who isn't aware, Spirits isn't even on our priority list at the moment. Currently, we are working on Core (as always), Probending and Items. RPG has had a design proposal produced, so that would be the next side plugin to receive attention if things remain as they are.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
So that's what these are for. Thanks for informing. Thought, anyone could create the spirit world, so why hire that staff recruitment?

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt

Leo071

Verified Member
heres another idea what about travelling on the earth to certain places with your spirit like jinora but leaving an NPC of yourself behind with particles surrounding it to let people know your meditating or is that a bit far fetched?

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Well it was suggest a few times, and all of then were approve "looking into", and I would personally say YES to it (It would probably be one of my favorite subs, if not happen to be my number one of all). Considering airbending has a sub skill (you can check it through '/b h a', that proves even more, as another hint, that PK is likely to introduce that ability in some future point.

Instead of particles, I think putting the user in a sitting position (~ when you ride a minecart, mount a horse ect.) is more fitting and realistic than the visible energy portrayed by particles flowing out of nowhere. Devs did said that it is (a lot -ier than laying-in-bed) easy to make it.

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt