• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Jedcore support

Jake9897

Hi I'm currently working on my server using projectkorra and I noticed that all the abilities from jedcore do not work I don't know if I set it up wrong or what but if anyone can help me that would be great

xNuminousx

Unfortunately no one here is going to help you. They're gonna say something like "we don't provide addon support, especially jedcore" or something like.

If none of the JedCore moves are working I'm going to guess you're using 1.12 and say that's the reason. It doesn't work for 1.12.

Jake9897

Unfortunately no one here is going to help you. They're gonna say something like "we don't provide addon support, especially jedcore" or something like.

If none of the JedCore moves are working I'm going to guess you're using 1.12 and say that's the reason. It doesn't work for 1.12.
I'm using 1.10.2 and where would I go to get support for jedcore.