• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Introducing: ProjectJelly

Are you Exited for this Plugin?

• Yes! I really want to get my hands on it.

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • No. You suck. Your abilities suck.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I honestly don't give a crap.

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EmeraldJelly

Verified Member
There is no rush. I doubt PK is gonna reach out to amateur programmers (amateur meaning little experience in this case) because their development is slow. You're seeing this the wrong way around. Even without you they will function, just slower. You're the one being dupe/"victim" here, since you gotta wait longer.
Again Finn, I Completely understand where you're going at but once more, i realllly don't have time for anything besides my own personal projects. ProjectJelly alone isnt even my biggest project. I have a project that isnt even related to minecraft at all lol. This is low priority.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Again Finn, I Completely understand where you're going at but once more, i realllly don't have time for anything besides my own personal projects. ProjectJelly alone isnt even my biggest project. I have a project that isnt even related to minecraft at all lol. This is low priority.
Then why say "all you gotta do is ask"? If you want to help apply. They're not going to ask you to help them.

BMT

Verified Member
Will there be ways to edit the configs? Also, please make more water moves.

Can you give us an estimate when it will be released?