• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

How To Help Us Remove Spam

Moonelight

Verified Member
Hello ~ I am sure you are aware of the amount of spam bots on our website, and if you are not then I am here to inform you. Us Moderator's take time to look through the Forum in search for spam bots, often finding them, but we don't always discover every single bot.

You see, we do not get notifications when a spam bot posts on the website (Wouldn't that be fantastic if we did though?). If you could help us locate and remove these spam bots that lower the quality of the experience on this website, that would be great! Please, if you find ANY SPAM BOTS, click the "Report" button at the bottom of the post. You doing this helps us Moderators a huge amount, and helps our community we have look nicer. By clicking the "Report" button and filling out the required information and submitting it, you are giving us a notification that will result in us clearing out spam. Thank you in advance for helping us out, it is very appreciated by us all.

Thanks !
~ Easte

xNuminousx

Verified Member
You say spam bots but I hardly ever see "spam" here. Spam being the repetitive replying or posting of a thread. Could I report advertisement threads as well? Was this post actually geared towards advertisement threads and I misinterpreted? I'll gladly go through and report stuff since I'm on the forums ALL the time.

Moonelight

Verified Member
You say spam bots but I hardly ever see "spam" here. Spam being the repetitive replying or posting of a thread. Could I report advertisement threads as well? Was this post actually geared towards advertisement threads and I misinterpreted? I'll gladly go through and report stuff since I'm on the forums ALL the time.
What I am talking about is the posts that are made by spam bots who are trying to sell stuff. A common theme I am seeing with these spam bots is the advertisement of performance enhancing drugs, but they're more specific to what they are talking about. Trust me, you will know it when you see it.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
What I am talking about is the posts that are made by spam bots who are trying to sell stuff. A common theme I am seeing with these spam bots is the advertisement of performance enhancing drugs, but they're more specific to what they are talking about. Trust me, you will know it when you see it.
Alright I gottchu