• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Hello 2015, Here's To 2014

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Hello,

I wanted to take this moment, without a weekly update, to thank you all for what you have done for this project and this community in 2014. When I started this project over 6 months ago I had no idea that it would grow into what it has become today. ProjectKorra started as a conversation among myself and a few other server owners. Despite coming from different servers, we had one goal in mind, and that was to make sure that this idea fostered by orion304, and this community, lived on. Thanks to each and every one of you the project has grown into something I couldn’t even imagine 6 months ago, and continues to grow each and every day.

This message of thanks extends far beyond the staff, the long time members of the community, the sponsors, but to the community as a whole. This project has grown entirely through word of mouth, we have not dropped a single dime in advertising and until recently we kept our base focused on ProjectKorra alone. Now that we have grown we are starting to put our project out on other platforms (Spigot being the most recent).

While 2014 was a great year for ProjectKorra, we’re just getting started. As we all move into 2015, each of us making our different resolutions (fun fact: the average new years resolution lasts for two weeks), and some of us moving on to new things I want to assure everyone this: There are great things in store for ProjectKorra over the next year. We’re just scratching the surface with what we want to do and where we want this project to go.

Here’s to 2014, and let’s welcome 2015.

- MistPhizzle

Migsel

I'm going to stick with my resolution to stop procrastinating and not have any resolutions!

Archiuz

my resolutions list =D

1. get more degrees

2. startup a small time cocaine selling small business

miguelez23

HERE'S TO THE BEST PLUGIN FOR MINE CRAFT AND TO A WHOLE NEW YEAR OF DEVELOPMENTS AND SURPRISES ! THIS CONTINUES AVATAR BEYOND WHAT AANG AND KORRA WOULD HAVE EVER ACHEIVED. PERSONALLY THANKING MIST AND THE WHOLE CREW FOR ALL THEIR HARD, LABORIOUS WORK, AND COMMITMENT.
I COMMEND YOU.

HAPPY NEW YEAR ! x