• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Have an ability you want reviewed? Post here!

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
Limit to one suggestion per user please. If you are the developer of the ability DM me!

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
My suggestions (either one of them, your pick, or all at once):
- Seismic Sense made by @Finn_Bueno_
- Astral Projection made by @Loony
- Spirits by @xNuminousx

There are more, but I don't want to overload you with. Personally, the three above would be my #1st time all favorite winners. I think those really deserve the spotlight.

Last edited:

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
My suggestions (either one of them, your pick, or all at once):
- Seismic Sense made by @Finn_Bueno_
- Astral Projection made by @Loony
- Spirits by @xNuminousx

There are more, but I don't want to overload you with. Personally, the two above would be my #1st time all favorite winners. I think those really deserve the spotlight.
I've already done the SpiritualProjection in JedCore, so I'll probably do SeismicSense or Spirits then!

Loony

Verified Member
I've already done the SpiritualProjection in JedCore, so I'll probably do SeismicSense or Spirits then!
I don't recall there even being a SpiritualProjection move in JedCore; regardless, it's not the same as mine.

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
I don't recall there even being a SpiritualProjection move in JedCore; regardless, it's not the same as mine.
It might have been just on his server, but the SpiritualProjection video was the one before this one so I'll get around to it after the next few videos then.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
It might have been just on his server, but the SpiritualProjection video was the one before this one so I'll get around to it after the next few videos then.
Loonys spiritual project is completely different from the one you reviewed.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Seismicsense shkuldn't take long, because unlike other of my recommend It's not a pack of abilities. It is just one-bind download.