• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion Gate of Gathering

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
This Ability is for both type of spirits. With it, holding shift long enough will create a flat circle or square (if developers prefer minecrafty style shape) of yellow or purple particles (respectively of the spirit it is conjured) below the spirit on a surface. Maximum size is 16x16.

If an non-spirit player steps in it, the damage will be dealt on that human If it's dark or restored If it's light (per heart and doesn't stop if the being is still standing on it, which can be turned as a fatal ability)

This is also serves as a portal for other spirits to pass through. Explaining it would be confusing, so instead, I'm gonna give an example. Let's say a Dark Spirit was in taiga, and meanwhile there was this one dark gate open (and one light gate which wouldn't matter) which some other or the same spirit open, the spirit from taiga with this bind selected can left click to teleport from his place and reappear to the dark gate, ascending from it. Returning back to this portal will bring this spirit back. If there is only one light gate, not only will this spirit be transported to the gate, but will be turn temporarely into light spirit: kept abilities will turn into opposites and those that don't have will be randomised. Stepping in it again or after it dissapates (the ability has a duration) the spirit will regain his normal state and abilities.

Same principle applied to the light spirits, as they will always go to their type (light) portal if there is one, but will change upon going through/in a dark gate.

Multiple Portal Selection

For multiple portals, after left click, the player will be promted to choose the following numbers from the portal list and type it in (i.e. typing "2" will teleport the player to 2 portal, 0 - to cancel the action out). Both type of portals go under the same number, and all of their number is set in order which one was created after the other.

Canon Evidence from the video game
07:24

Last edited:

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
I quite like the temporary spirit change and teleportation, but I feel like it would get chaotic with a server with a lot of players, trying to find somewhere when there are tons of portals. 16x16 seems way too large, maybe 3x3. The ability should also have a duration like 8 minutes with a 2 minute cooldown, to avoid infinite portals. Another idea is only you and your allies (Guild members, etc) can use your portals, so enemies can't follow you into your base.

Overall, I really like this suggestion and hope it gets added. ;)

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Another idea is only you and your allies (Guild members, etc) can use your portals, so enemies can't follow you into your base.
Not sure what feelings I have towards this idea. Maybe with some other ability, the possessor could make an secure access to allow certain spirits that the user tethers their energy link to a specific portal that allows them to enter it?

Other then that, I will change the portal size and specify the duration&cooldown in the post by editing, to the one you given.