• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Complete Fixing Torrent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Appa

Verified Member
Hey! guys! I love torrent but its not taking any damage! i think you can make it more powerful. It will be better! like... maybe it can take 4 hearth. It should be more powerful then water manipulation i think... I don't now! There is a toorrent gif..

.tumblr_lp9y6y7nIY1qel6s1o1_500.gif

Last edited:

bordalandsdude19

Verified Member
4 HEARTS? For a waterbender? If they're in the middle of water against a chi-blocker or earthbender they can just spam torrent and it's incredibly annoying! you can always turn up the damage in your config files.

videogamefish

Verified Member
I think torrent should do more damage than Water manipulation, only because it takes longer to charge. But you can change that in the configs as previously stated.

NinjaK

Verified Member
This post seems to be a bug report and a suggestion... But you can just change the damage in the cofig like videogamefish said.

NinjaK

Verified Member
Also, torrent can hit a target multiple times in one stream by pushing the target and going through them.

Appa

Verified Member
Torrent should take 4 hearth. not 2 :D Guys! What is TORRENT!?! torrent: Powerful water!tumblr_m3h03n44bh1qcqhj9o2_500.gif

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
This can be done in your config file, because of that, I am marking this as Complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.