• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

(Fire)[Combustion] Combustion Reworking

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
To start Combustion, you'd first need to hold sneak for two seconds. After two seconds, you'd see a some spark particles appear for a second or so, indicating that you have a charge. Now that you have the charge, you can Left click to launch a combustion blast (Looks like the default combustion) that you can curve by holding sneak. When holding sneak, it will follow your mouse until you either left click to detonate it, or it hits a person or terrain, dealing 3.5 hearts of initial damage at day time.
It would make more sense to launch the blast via sneak/crouch release, because - visualizy, you'd be thrusting/punching your hand out. After release, tap and hold sneak again to curve it. Release sneak again or have the ray hit subject/object: detonates and deals damage.
Once you have a charge, you can also sneak to launch an extended combustion blast.
Oh... maybe have this extention be involved/activated through a combo? Also, the extented one shouldn't curve.

SuperBower118

Verified Member
Oh... maybe have this extention be involved/activated through a combo? Also, the extented one shouldn't curve.
What would be the combo though? I think it's just simpler to have the two features in one slot. It'd be like having to do a combo to redirect lightning.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
What would be the combo though? I think it's just simpler to have the two features in one slot. It'd be like having to do a combo to redirect lightning.
Well, Idk I'd just don't like the punching animation. The extention could maybe get activated through charging and afterwards switching to fireblast slot.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Suit yourself. I think adding abit diversive controls instead of just repeating the same "sneak, lmb or both" routine controls makes it abit dule and unimpressive ;)

Loony

Verified Member
I agree - Combustion is a subelement, not just a singular ability. We can do more with it; looking into.