• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion Fire Changes

What percentage should it be?

• 10%

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 20%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 30%

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • 40%

• 50%

• Total voters

owlcool

Verified Member
Element: Fire
Change: Multiple debuffs and buffs.
Setup: In beach biomes firebenders should get boosts. In places like ice spikes biomes, snowy taigas, or oceans firebenders should have a debuff. Keep in mind that in the question if you answer it 50% debuff, then it will be a 50% buff in beach, desert, and hell biomes. If you can't make it so that biomes affect bending, make it so that if the firebender is standing where there is 4 by 4 water, then he gets the debuff. If he is standing on top of 4 by 4 sand, he gets the buff.

owlcool

Verified Member
Keep in mind this is rpg.

Can someone actually put up some constructive criticism? Something is better then nothing.

owlcool

Verified Member
This would have to apply all elements imo, but could make things unfair, like waterbenders refusing to get out of lakes currently.
Yeah well there is no real evidence that Waterbenders get more powerful near lakes, just more water. That goes same for oceans. Near the poles is where they get their boosts. So ice spikes biomes, snowy taiga biomes and other similar ice biomes. Air and earth have pretty much no boosts or debuffs throughout the show like water and fire. To balance the area buffs, maybe like lunar eclipse and day of the black sun. I am not going to edit the main post because of laziness. Add this on to the main post in your mind.

Last edited:

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
Why would being by sand make a firebender stronger? or water make them weaker? The Fire Nation had a very large navy and their bending didn't seem effected by it.

owlcool

Verified Member
Why would being by sand make a firebender stronger? or water make them weaker? The Fire Nation had a very large navy and their bending didn't seem effected by it.
I remember a post like this before being denyed, I thought it was because it can't tell what biome you are in. I thought that sand would be a good replacement for a desert. Water would be a replacement for cold biomes.

owlcool

Verified Member
Finally found enough time to edit everything to make it easier to understand, hope this gets a few more votes.