Error

Discussion in 'Core Support' started by sidboy55555, Apr 13, 2018.

1. sidboy55555

sidboy55555 Member

Hi, I was playing with this plugin, more testing it for my server. and I noticed errors in the logs when I bend towards an entity. I have Projectkorra version v.1.8.6. and spigot version 1.12.2-R0.1-SNAPSHOT.
    here is the error, and the rest of my log: https://pastebin.com/5rxvH9jt
    thanks in advance.

2. sidboy55555

sidboy55555 Member

bump

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. xNuminousx

xNuminousx Member

I saw this when it was posted but didn't, and still don't, know a fix for this or its cause. Have you tried possibly downgrading to Spigot 1.12.1? I've heard that 1.12.2 is supposed to work fine with Pk but I've also seen reports that it doesn't. So until a dev comes to the rescue, I recommend trying that.

4. sidboy55555

sidboy55555 Member

Just like you suggested, I downgraded my server to 1.12.1, spigot version version 1.12.1-R0.1-SNAPSHOT. and the error is still there, I noticed the error comes randomly in the console as well. anyone got a fix on this?

5. sidboy55555

sidboy55555 Member

6. StrangeOne101

Staff Member Developer

This is truly an odd error indeed. After some pondering, can I get you to do a bit of testing for me to verify the source of the error? It shouldn't be caused by just bending, to say the least. Anyway.

Could you try throw an item into lava created by LavaFlow? That's the only way I can see this error happening, so if that causes it, we may be able to fix this.

Cheers

7. sidboy55555

sidboy55555 Member

I used both shift and left click to activate the ability, and throws with both several items in the lava. and I updated back to 1.12.2 several days ago. and I do get this error out of noting to sometimes. ow and I got a mysql error when I'm starting my server (its a new error. just got it since I moved hosts and use mysql now). https://pastebin.com/vrtjR6Le

8. StrangeOne101

Staff Member Developer

Sorry, that didn't answer my question specifically enough. I need confirmation that throwing items into lava causes the error; nothing else. This means that if you do the ability normally (with no items falling into lava), the error does not occur. But when items do fall in the lava, that is when the error is thrown.

As for the SQL error, that is another weird error I've never seen in my life. Try deleting the pk_presets table.

9. sidboy55555

sidboy55555 Member

the error acours when I throw items in, lava from lava flow, and in lava from just placed with a bucket of lava. here is the log https://pastebin.com/spaRnsxb

and the mysql error, there is no pk_presets table inside the database, only the folder pk_players.